Versus rewords

• Please log in to reply

18 September 2018 - 12:12 AM

BlackP1t

Rookie Trainer

• BlackP1t

Try to give cards that we can play in standard. Why would u put YX rewords now when they are off standard.... Complitly [Edited by Mod_Lyam - Please keep conversation constructive and friendly] it's already worthless to play versus only reason is the rewords or for competitive players to test their decks in random pleb matches.

Don't even know why I bother writing like any developers even read this ****,
guess hope dies last!

18 September 2018 - 12:17 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

They can't please everybody, bro.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

18 September 2018 - 12:26 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

Try to give cards that we can play in standard. 

i dont know if you realize this, but ptcgo has multiple formats. also, according to the websites player tracker, more players play expanded then standard.

18 September 2018 - 12:35 AM

Kaytanna

Rookie Trainer

• Kaytanna

But all standard cards can be played in Expanded as it stands, so standard cards are useful for both kinds of players. It feels like somebody dropped the ball on the rewards. Especially since the standard format just went through a rotation, and people are still trying to get a footing with the new cards.

Granted I'll take this over more CES at this point, And The card rewards seem pretty good for expanded play though, especially the supporter, which is a staple.

18 September 2018 - 03:02 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

For the current ladder, I already have the reward cards. I have no need for further non-tradable copies.

Well, at least I managed to get my 4th Gardevoir GX before the turnover. I'm up to two functional Standard decks now, though they're just patched-up versions of my older ones.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

18 September 2018 - 03:07 PM

xXTheStalkXx

Trainer

• xXTheStalkXx
Your gonna have a seisure when they release a Legacy ladder, then.

18 September 2018 - 04:39 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Try to give cards that we can play in standard. Why would u put YX rewords now when they are off standard.... Complitly [Edited by Mod_Lyam - Please keep conversation constructive and friendly] it's already worthless to play versus only reason is the rewords or for competitive players to test their decks in random pleb matches.

Don't even know why I bother writing like any developers even read this ****,
guess hope dies last!

Hi BlackP1t,

I have edited your post since it was not completely following the rules of our forum. Please remember to use the appropriate vocabulary and to keep the conversation friendly.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

18 September 2018 - 07:18 PM

BlackP1t

Rookie Trainer

• BlackP1t

i dont know if you realize this, but ptcgo has multiple formats. also, according to the websites player tracker, more players play expanded then standard.

I play all kind of card games I started playing pokemon very resendly, maybe the community in this tcg likes to play old formats witch I can't belive since is has a smaller player base than other tcg and Standard is the format u want to be playing its the most competitive and has the most money. It effects card price the most/has the most tournaments.

BTW thanks Lyam it's nice to have mods look at my grammar. Now try to properly market your game, probably not your field of expertise but your the forum guy so you get the whining.

18 September 2018 - 07:35 PM

BlackP1t

Rookie Trainer

• BlackP1t

Your gonna have a seisure when they release a Legacy ladder, *****

Am already close to having a seisure. Its obvious that the guys that manage ptcgo don't really know what their doing when it has amazing potential it could be up there competing with the likes of hearthstone mtgarena yugi oh duel links. Am not saying those games are perfect but they are at a better spot. The most interesting game is duel links it has like 2 events every week with rank ladder and all kinds of interesting ways to get knew cards makes you want to log in to see what's new every flying* day.

Edited by BlackP1t, 18 September 2018 - 07:40 PM.

19 September 2018 - 02:06 PM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron

Hi, BlackP1t.

You don't appear to be real.  What I mean is not only is your account almost brand new, but it looks like you picked some of the threads where new players made really bad arguments about things they didn't like or didn't understand, arguments that the rest of the community easily debunked, and then copied them while intentionally spelling things poorly.  If you are real, that is how poorly you're coming across.  You want things to change?  Do you want to be taken seriously?  Then take us seriously.  If you're offended I began by "attacking" you in such a manner... hey, this is a response to your own attack against everyone and everything in the PTCGO.

Since your account is very new, here is how you build your collection in this game; you earn Tickets, then you play in Tournaments to earn packs you can trade.  If a pack can be traded do not open it.  Instead, trade it for what you need (saving them up until you have enough).  You can do this even in the Theme Format, though I recommend saving up Tokens for one of the more recent Theme Decks.  If some things aren't to your liking right now... it changes.  The Rewards Ladder only lasts three weeks, for example.

Edited by Otakutron, 19 September 2018 - 10:04 PM.

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG. ;)

19 September 2018 - 09:29 PM

Wise_Sage

Rookie Trainer

• Wise_Sage
At least it is giving me a break from playing this game for the next 3 weeks.

19 September 2018 - 10:05 PM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron

At least it is giving me a break from playing this game for the next 3 weeks.

That may sound crazy to some folks but... that is one of the great things about the PTCGO.  When I stop enjoying myself, I can take a break and know that I'll only have to grind a little to catch back up. ;)

Unlike games where there are weekly events for new whatevers, so if you're not playing you'll have to pay or get really lucky to get them later.

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG. ;)

19 September 2018 - 10:44 PM

Wise_Sage

Rookie Trainer

• Wise_Sage
No one is forcing anyone to play. Don't like the reward? Don't play. You haven't lost any time spent on the game. What he should be angry about if the daily challenge reward the XY packs (unlocked). After going through 16 knockouts, only to get a useless pack. That's what upset me about the game. This is minor. Now, I can catch up on TV series for the next 3 weeks.

21 September 2018 - 03:04 AM

Darksoul1234

Novice Trainer

• Darksoul1234

I only want see suggestion to make easier to collect rewards without reducing any rewards...

Due to new cards and card bans...it make longer for us get vs rewards most of the time.,

Pokemon TCGO Veteran