Last update

• Please log in to reply

16 September 2018 - 02:04 PM

notsuspicious

Rookie Trainer

• notsuspicious
hi,i play for some years now, always on an android tablet, never any problems after the last update every few minutes i get sent to the login screen, sometime without a message, somtimes saying that i lost connection. my connection is perfect, i can play any online game without issues,only tcgo makes has them, since the last update

18 September 2018 - 12:35 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

hi,i play for some years now, always on an android tablet, never any problems after the last update every few minutes i get sent to the login screen, sometime without a message, somtimes saying that i lost connection. my connection is perfect, i can play any online game without issues,only tcgo makes has them, since the last update

Hey there!

If you are playing on Wi-Fi I would suggest that you try and reboot your internet to see if that helps. If you continue to experience an issue, please reach out to our support team by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". Also, be sure your system meets the minimum requirements here. If you need to submit a support ticket please be sure to include your system specs. 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

28 September 2018 - 05:57 PM

Dave230

Rookie Trainer

• Dave230
Interesting since until a couple of days ago it was working perfectly. I Had to Uninstall to fix a few things.

05 October 2018 - 05:42 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi Trainers,

Do not hesitate to let us know if you run into any other kind of issues. We are here to help and you can use this forum or send a support request.

Have a nice day!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!