[GAME] Items Out of Order

• Please log in to reply

12 September 2018 - 08:52 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

This is a small graphical issue, but I hope pointing it out helps.

Dragon Majesty booster packs are out of order when doing trades.  Rather than grouped with others boosters, such as Generations or Shining Legends (in the trade window), they are at the very tail end of Packs, with the Avatar Boxes, Chests, etc.

For quite some time now, a couple of the Theme Decks are not alphabetical when playing in Events.  In particular, when you want to select Imperial Command or Mach Strike, they are in the "S" decks for some reason.

Edited by RobRatt, 12 September 2018 - 08:54 AM.

12 September 2018 - 11:53 PM

Mod_Turtle

• Mod_Turtle

Hey RobRatt!

Good eye & thanks for reporting this! I'll send this over to the development team and see if we can get this 'sorted' out. 

:cool:

Moderator Turtle
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Shello, how may I help you today?”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

14 September 2018 - 05:58 PM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis

Dragon Majesty booster packs are out of order when doing trades.  Rather than grouped with others boosters, such as Generations or Shining Legends (in the trade window), they are at the very tail end of Packs, with the Avatar Boxes, Chests, etc.

Can you clarify where this is occurring and, if relevant, the sort order that you're using?

Mike Liesik
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International

14 September 2018 - 11:25 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Can you clarify where this is occurring and, if relevant, the sort order that you're using?

Sure.  For Dragon Majesty booster packs, I should have mentioned that they're in a weird spot in the Collection window also.  I've been using the default Alphabetical (A-Z), and to be honest, I never thought about sorting them any other way (nor did I even notice before).  Instead of being with the packs, they're at the end, with Avatar Boxes, Chests, etc.  It's the same way in the Trade window when sorted Alphabetically.

When playing Theme Deck Events, there's no way to sort them -- they are automatically Alphabetical after you click the Join Now button.  I mentioned Imperial Command and Mach Strike (which are with the "S" decks), but there are a couple others that should be reordered as well.  Specifically, the built-in XY decks are not right.  Personally, I would also push the Trainer Kits all the way to the end, with those XY Kalos decks, but that's a small matter.

Edited by RobRatt, 14 September 2018 - 11:28 PM.

17 September 2018 - 09:37 PM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis

Thanks for the clarification. I'll have the QA folks take a look.

Mike Liesik

18 September 2018 - 07:26 PM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis

The QA team was able to reproduce both issues with the information provided. They've been added to the 2.55 Known Issues post.

Mike Liesik