Help updating old deck.

• Please log in to reply

11 September 2018 - 06:40 AM

Crisroman91

Rookie Trainer

• Crisroman91

I have this deck Ive loved and i know it doesnt compete with the new meta, but if anyone has suggestions about making it work a little better, im open.

Pokémon - 18

* 2 Cubone CIN 52
* 4 Flareon-EX GEN 128
* 1 Larvesta PLB 12
* 2 Salandit GRI 15
* 2 Torchic PRC 26
* 1 Turtonator-GX GRI 18
* 1 Alolan Marowak CIN 12
* 2 Salazzle GRI 16
* 1 Volcarona DEX 22
* 1 Blaziken PRC 28
* 1 Spiritomb UPR 53

Trainer Cards - 22

* 2 Ilima SUM 121
* 2 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 3 Blacksmith FLF 88
* 1 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Scorched Earth PRC 138
* 2 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 1 Energy Retrieval PRC 126
* 1 Fisherman BKT 136
* 2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 3 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
* 2 Fiery Torch FLF 89
* 2 Tierno PHF 107

Energy - 20

* 18 Fire Energy XYEnergy 4
* 2 Burning Energy BKT 151

Total Cards - 60

12 September 2018 - 12:32 AM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
I would suggest that you are more Alolan marowak my guess is that you are using the limbo limbo Alolan marowak and what I would say the theme of your deck is is that you want to power up your flareons. So I think you should remove cards like the salazzle evolutionary line and the Turtonator GX as you don't really need it in this deck. You have a lot of evolutionary lines and that could kind of hurt you, so you should probably try to remove some of that. If you aren't using the blazekin from Dragon Majesty then I suggest removing that evolutionary line as well. If your deck isn't supposed to be more of a disruption deck on the supporter side then I would suggest that you remove the llima and replace them with cards like N and professor sycamore, same with the team skull grunts and Pokemon center ladies. You should add about 2 more scorched earth and remove the fiery torch. You have to much fire energy and I would suggest making that two less and removing the burning energy. You should have 4 blacksmith and 4 Professor sycamore to g the fire energy into your discard pile to attach to your flareons EX's. I know it might sound weird but you need more draw support, so adding the sycamores would be a pretty good idea. Forget the Tierno as 3 cards isn't worth it. Add in some Cynthia's! If you are using the Dragon Majesty Blazekin then I would suggest adding another Blazekin and torchic, and adding a combusken just in case. If you take my suggestion then you will want more then 1 rare candy. I personally don't think the spirittomb is necessary, but I will leave that one up to you. I would highly suggest that you think about some of these.
Try try again. Never ever quit.