[GAME] Shop - Redeemed Dragon Majesty code - nothing awarded

• Please log in to reply

07 September 2018 - 05:15 PM

AndyC22

Rookie Trainer

• AndyC22

Hi.

Redeemed a DM code and received nothing as a reward. I have checked my collection and none of the expected items are there.

I did take a screenshot of the empty redemption screen but it seems on this forum we can't be trusted with that technology.

07 September 2018 - 05:51 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

sometimes this happens, restart your app and it should show up.

08 September 2018 - 11:13 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello AndyC22,

If you have still not received the items, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, then selecting Pokémon Trading Card Game Online and finally clicking Contact Us.

Please include a photo of your code card and a description of what you should have received. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

05 October 2018 - 03:51 PM

MartinID000123

Rookie Trainer

• MartinID000123

Hi I also have the same issue.... bought the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box.... and I scan it...

It shows up on the table the part where there is the collection point...I was given the GX and some energy card..

and i notice my filter area now shown the dragon majesty... but i cannot find any single card...please advise. thank you

06 October 2018 - 02:14 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi I also have the same issue.... bought the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box.... and I scan it...

It shows up on the table the part where there is the collection point...I was given the GX and some energy card..

and i notice my filter area now shown the dragon majesty... but i cannot find any single card...please advise. thank you

Hi there,

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam

06 October 2018 - 10:44 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

When you redeem the Code Card from the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box, all you are given is the promo Naganadel-GX, the Nagandel sleeves & deck box, and 5 of each Basic Energy.  You don't get any booster packs or Dragon Majesty cards from that Code Card.

If you scan the Code Cards inside the 10 Booster Packs, then you'll start receiving cards from the actual Dragon Majesty set (once you open those packs, of course).

If you are trying to locate that Naganadel-GX by using "Dragon Majesty" filters, you'll be unsuccessful.  That card is a Promo.  You'll need to filter by "Sun & Moon Black Star Promos" to look for SM125.

P.S.  Those Dragon Majesty packs are offering a good value for trading in the game.  You may not want to open them (maybe??).  Instead, you might think about trading them for specific cards you need.

Edited by RobRatt, 06 October 2018 - 10:48 PM.

07 October 2018 - 03:07 AM

MartinID000123

Rookie Trainer

• MartinID000123

Thank you, found it... i think maybe also i just updated the game haha

thank you all

07 October 2018 - 03:25 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there, Im glad to hear you found your cards Martin.

Moderator Alder