1x Noivern BREAK

1x Marowak BREAK

1x Raichu BREAK

1x Luxray BREAK

1x Glalie EX

1x Uncommon Chest

A bunch of old staple trainers

A few old staple mons

Yes, I am well aware that the cards I'm offering are undesirable and pretty poor in worth (unfortunately, all of my Full Arts and Secret Rares are either in use or trade locked). But I am not expecting all of the cards I am looking for, just some. If anyone could help me with some of them then that would be greatly appreciated. I will add to my FT if I come into possession of some packs/other valuable cards.

Regards

Edited by Carlosptcg, 03 September 2018 - 04:08 PM.

03 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Send me a friend request, if you'd like. Tomorrow, when I log into the game, I'll probably be able to knock a couple of these off your list with a fair trade.

Edited by RobRatt, 03 September 2018 - 08:18 PM.

03 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

Carlosptcg

Novice Trainer

• Carlosptcg

Send me a friend request, if you'd like. Tomorrow, when I log into the game, I'll probably be able to knock a couple of these off your list with a fair trade.

Thanks! I'll send it now.

03 September 2018 - 08:21 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Trade sent for most of them.  If you can't spare that PHF pack, just counter with something you think is fair.  You'll still have to chase down the Cynthia and Guzma, but hopefully this makes it manageable.

04 September 2018 - 07:27 AM

Carlosptcg

Novice Trainer

• Carlosptcg

Trade sent for most of them.  If you can't spare that PHF pack, just counter with something you think is fair.  You'll still have to chase down the Cynthia and Guzma, but hopefully this makes it manageable.

First of all, I couldn't offer the PHF, sorry, I am not actually in possession of one right now. If it came up as for trade then that is from another time where I did own the packs, sorry about that. I have sent a counter trade.

Secondly, thank you so much. This is incredible that you've done this, and I am very grateful.