Isn't trainer challenge a waste of time!?

• Please log in to reply

31 August 2018 - 10:50 PM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
I really think trainer challenge isn't worth it. Even if you get those packs the packs you get are like ancient origins to Crimson Invasion and most of the time you get a Rates Collide. Also you have to play with those trash docs they give you and that does not help your consistency when it comes to making a actual good deck. WHO AGREES WITH ME!
Try try again. Never ever quit.

01 September 2018 - 03:57 AM

Pyhrrous

Novice Trainer

• Pyhrrous
Honestly, I think most of the problem with Trainer Challenge lies in Theme Decks. The Theme meta has settled on (if I remember correctly) Mach Strike, Imperial Command, and Leaf Charge not because these decks are good, but because so many Theme decks seem to be meant for collecting Pokemon rather than be played as something cohesive. The three starter Theme Decks are fine though, I feel.

I wasn't sure what to put for my signature so I just added this

01 September 2018 - 11:55 PM

MoseSnyper

Rookie Trainer

• MoseSnyper

Since rotation the only packs you get are Sun and Moon onwards which might make it a little more worth your while.

I've pulled enough GXs from Trainer Challenge and from Versus Rewards that I can make some ok decks.

02 September 2018 - 02:21 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I mean.  You're not wrong.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

09 September 2018 - 07:16 AM

dmfpx123

Rookie Trainer

• dmfpx123

Eh idk, it's good for getting the hang of new theme decks, and i generally support anything that supports the "free to play" claim. Personally I'd like to see even more in-game challenge things, like hearthstone does