Lost March

• Please log in to reply

27 August 2018 - 07:08 AM

Aduitt

Novice Trainer

• Aduitt
Honestly; I've had a blast play testing this deck. I can only wait until Explosive Impact is released so I can ditch my proxies!
Feel free to use, critique or change this deck!

Pokemon: 29
x4 Zoura
x4 Zoroark GX
x4 Hoppip
Spoiler
x4 Skiploom
Spoiler
x4 Jumpluff
Spoiler
x2 Tapu-Lele GX
x3 Natu
Spoiler
x4 Trumbeak
Spoiler

Trainers: 24
x4 Ultra Ball
x1 Rescue Stretcher
x4 Lost Mixer
Spoiler

x4 Choice Band

x4 Cynthia
x2 Tate & Liza
x2 Professor Elm's Lecture
Spoiler
x3 Guzma

Energy: 7
x4 Double Colourless Energy
x3 Grass Energy

Edited by Aduitt, 03 September 2018 - 12:33 AM.

See You Space Cowboy...

27 August 2018 - 04:41 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Aduitt,

Thank you for sharing your deck with us! I like how you formatted this post.

I think I will give your deck a try sometime!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

28 August 2018 - 01:52 AM

Enigma-Cat

Rookie Trainer

• Enigma-Cat

These ratios are off by a lot. Is this acceptable for Lost March?

28 August 2018 - 06:34 AM

Aduitt

Novice Trainer

• Aduitt

These ratios are off by a lot. Is this acceptable for Lost March?

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment!

I've been testing the deck for around a week and I've found the ratios I use work for me. So in a sense, yes, the ratios seem to be acceptable for Lost March.

Even so, Lost March can be run in a multitude of ways! I encourage you to experiment and find out what ratios work for you!

Have a great day!

See You Space Cowboy...

28 August 2018 - 06:36 AM

Aduitt

Novice Trainer

• Aduitt

Hello Aduitt,

Thank you for sharing your deck with us! I like how you formatted this post.

I think I will give your deck a try sometime!

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I'm glad you like the way I formatted the post and I hope you enjoy playing the deck!

Have a good day!

See You Space Cowboy...

30 August 2018 - 01:34 AM

Wolfofdogs

Rookie Trainer

• Wolfofdogs
Your deck is really interesting! I’ll try it myself. But I Think I would add more draw supporters to get the zoroarks faster and a carbink from fairy rise to counter rayquaza as a tech, but overall, a great deck

30 August 2018 - 01:47 AM

Aduitt

Novice Trainer

• Aduitt

Your deck is really interesting! I’ll try it myself. But I Think I would add more draw supporters to get the zoroarks faster and a carbink from fairy rise to counter rayquaza as a tech, but overall, a great deck

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment!

I've been play testing it for a little while and yeah, I totally agree with you! I will definitely have to try and run some more draw supporters!

Have a good day!

Edited by Aduitt, 30 August 2018 - 01:47 AM.

See You Space Cowboy...

30 August 2018 - 08:44 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
I wonder if they’ll make a reprint of the Lost Zone stadium card. It would be an instakill counter versus Lost March.

Friendship is magic!

31 August 2018 - 03:08 AM

Aduitt

Novice Trainer

• Aduitt

I wonder if they’ll make a reprint of the Lost Zone stadium card. It would be an instakill counter versus Lost March.

Let hope not XD

See You Space Cowboy...

31 August 2018 - 06:55 PM

gunmetal

Trainer

• gunmetal

Ha ! You beat me to it
You can still lost zone stadium in friends vs matches won't that be hilarious !

Edited by gunmetal, 31 August 2018 - 06:57 PM.

02 September 2018 - 02:14 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I'm not worrying about that stadium as a counter.  Actually, I was thinking you'd run it in the deck.

"Lost March: Because conceding has never been so fun!"

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

02 September 2018 - 09:07 PM

gunmetal

Trainer

• gunmetal

I'm not worrying about that stadium as a counter. Actually, I was thinking you'd run it in the deck.

"Lost March: Because conceding has never been so fun!"

Lost world Card text
This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
Once during each player's turn, if that player's opponent has 6 or more Pokémon in the Lost Zone, the player may choose to win the game
If a lost march player ran lost world in their deck (which player doesn't matter) has 6 or more pokemon in the lost zone the opposing player with 6 pokemon in their lost zone can choose to win the game ( so the moral of this story putting lost world in a lost march deck is a bad idea)

Edited by gunmetal, 02 September 2018 - 09:11 PM.

03 September 2018 - 12:30 AM

Ingway

Novice Trainer

• Ingway

Lost world Card text
This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.
Once during each player's turn, if that player's opponent has 6 or more Pokémon in the Lost Zone, the player may choose to win the game
If a lost march player ran lost world in their deck (which player doesn't matter) has 6 or more pokemon in the lost zone the opposing player with 6 pokemon in their lost zone can choose to win the game ( so the moral of this story putting lost world in a lost march deck is a bad idea)

You missed the joke, it as a way to concede xD

Edited by Ingway, 03 September 2018 - 12:30 AM.

03 September 2018 - 07:07 PM

archijosel

Rookie Trainer

• archijosel

Hello my fellow Lost march player, i came with this deck while i was playing a lightning toolbox, that wanted to burn through the decks to get energy in the discard as fast as possible, and applied it here, the zebstrika offers a great draw support, lost zone build up and can keep your hand low so you can lillie for a lot of cards, and since the deck tends to discard i put some recovery options in the form of rescue strecher an energy recycle system, so you can discard your cards without fear.

Spinarak serves only to fill your lost zone, because i felt the need of adding more pokemon, and if you want to you can use it for really really desperate situations.

Pokemon (25)

4 hoppip LOT

4 skiploom LOT

4 jumpluff LOT

4 trumbeak LOT

3 Natu

2 Blitzle SM7a

2 Zebstrika SM7a

1 spinarak LOT

1 Tapu Lele

Supporters (6)

4 Lillie

2 Guzma

Items (22)

4 Lost Mixer

4 Acro Bike

2 Rescue Stretcher

3 Ultra ball

3 Nest Ball

3 Net Ball

2 Choice Band

1 Energy Recycle System

Energy (7)

3 Double Colorless Energy

4 Grass Energy

Edit: some word and grammar changes.

Edited by archijosel, 03 September 2018 - 07:14 PM.

05 September 2018 - 01:25 AM

GreenShow

Rookie Trainer

• GreenShow
-4 zorua
-4 zoroark
+4 spinarak
+4 marshadownGX

06 September 2018 - 04:29 AM

Aduitt

Novice Trainer

• Aduitt

-4 zorua

-4 zoroark

+4 spinarak

+4 marshadownGX

I can see you haven't really played this deck before. I'd recommended doing that before giving such drastic advice.

-4 Spinarak: It's a mediocre card that wastes a turn/energy/consistency. In more casual builds, I can see it being run. However; I am designing mine to be competitive, so I don't think I will be using it over 1, if any.

-4 Marshadow GX: This deck is fragile enough as it is.
For a GX, Marshadow can just be too easily one shot. If I am going to run a Zoroark counter (I am assuming that's why you suggesting it), I might as well just fit in a few Rainbow Energy and Baby Buzz.
I get that Marshadow went pretty well in a recent worlds and all, but it doesn't really help this specific deck's play style.

+4 Zorua: It works well with Elm's Lecture and provides a Lost Mixer target while still having a secondary use (getting out Zoroark GX). It also one-ups Spinarak by being useful no matter what situation the game is in, rather than the first 1-2 turns, exclusively.

+4 Zoroark GX: Aside from Zoroark, I could run the new Zebstrike card like archijosel suggested. However; I’ve found that this variant seems to work better for me. Zoroark provides some much needed consistency and allows me to have a plan B in case my Lost Zone setup fails.

Ditching this decks main draw engine without replacement is never a good idea. You can build Lost March yourself, using the advice you gave. However; It would seem to be a little inconsistent for competitive play.

Edited by Aduitt, 06 September 2018 - 02:03 PM.

See You Space Cowboy...

06 September 2018 - 04:36 AM

Aduitt

Novice Trainer

• Aduitt

Hello my fellow Lost march player, i came with this deck while i was playing a lightning toolbox, that wanted to burn through the decks to get energy in the discard as fast as possible, and applied it here, the zebstrika offers a great draw support, lost zone build up and can keep your hand low so you can lillie for a lot of cards, and since the deck tends to discard i put some recovery options in the form of rescue strecher an energy recycle system, so you can discard your cards without fear.

Spinarak serves only to fill your lost zone, because i felt the need of adding more pokemon, and if you want to you can use it for really really desperate situations.

Pokemon (25)

4 hoppip LOT

4 skiploom LOT

4 jumpluff LOT

4 trumbeak LOT

3 Natu

2 Blitzle SM7a

2 Zebstrika SM7a

1 spinarak LOT

1 Tapu Lele

Supporters (6)

4 Lillie

2 Guzma

Items (22)

4 Lost Mixer

4 Acro Bike

2 Rescue Stretcher

3 Ultra ball

3 Nest Ball

3 Net Ball

2 Choice Band

1 Energy Recycle System

Energy (7)

3 Double Colorless Energy

4 Grass Energy

Edit: some word and grammar changes.

Hey, thanks for the response!

It's a cool deck list and all, but could I ask that you post it elsewhere?

It just seems as though you're piggybacking off my post.

Edited by Aduitt, 06 September 2018 - 04:47 AM.

See You Space Cowboy...

06 September 2018 - 06:17 AM

archijosel

Rookie Trainer

• archijosel

Hey, thanks for the response!

It's a cool deck list and all, but could I ask that you post it elsewhere?
It just seems as though you're piggybacking off my post.

Hmmmm, i dont really think im piggybacking onto anything as im not really looking for any advice and it would have no meaning in posting my decklist into the deck construction section, i though whe where there to discuss the deck and that a valid point was discussing another variant of it that you might be interested in trying.

06 September 2018 - 09:47 AM

Aduitt

Novice Trainer

• Aduitt

Hmmmm, i dont really think im piggybacking onto anything as im not really looking for any advice and it would have no meaning in posting my decklist into the deck construction section, i though whe where there to discuss the deck and that a valid point was discussing another variant of it that you might be interested in trying.

I understand you may have not intended it to seem like piggybacking. That’s fine. However; the post I originally made was designed to discuss this specific variant (Zoro March) and advice on how to improve it.
I don’t mean to be rude, but if you would like, you or I could create a separate thread where ‘Lost March’ deck lists could be posted, no matter the variant.
For now, I would like to respectfully ask that your list is posted elsewhere.

Note: By piggybacking on someone else’s post, you gain an active community who is almost gairenteed to read your comment.
Compared to posting a thread of your own, you are more likely to get your deck lists noticed, rather than waiting for someone to take a chance on a tread they have never visited before..

Have a good day!

Edited by Aduitt, 08 September 2018 - 05:41 AM.

See You Space Cowboy...

03 October 2018 - 11:39 AM

paceygym

Rookie Trainer

• paceygym
I think some Raticate GX could be good as well, it has a free energy attack, good hp to stall a bit, and it's free attack discards any 2 cards for 80 damage, you could add free pressure early game.

I'm also questioning how necessary choice band is, but that's just going to be up to preference.

For a quick benchmark, with 13 Pokemon not in the lost zone, you 1hko anything afaik, besides solgaleo-gx with frying pan, you only need 1 more, for a total of 14 to 1hko then.

Also, I feel the upcoming sighseer will be great too, better then Lillie (aside turn 1) IMO.

That's it, overall good list, didn't think about zororark before, I'll have to see how I like that. I have a feeling lost march will dominate.

EDIT: I'M STUPID, I was thinking discard xD my bad ignore me.

That being the case though, I think oranguru fits the deck better, with the constant discards and what not.

Edited by paceygym, 04 October 2018 - 05:02 AM.