Kindly update the Trainer challenge as per new generations !

• Please log in to reply

22 August 2018 - 08:19 AM

deevoh

Junior Trainer

• deevoh

Trainer challenge is still stuck with the revelations of Ex pokemon and the 6th gen that is X and Y..

We are are already at the climax of gen 7.

Trainer challenege feels obsolete Pls atleast with the update of generations modify and reset trainers and offer new base online element decks for new and old players which is more relevant.

TLDR ; Pls modify the AI leaue players with new decks that are relevant and offer new base decks for players that are Gen 7 

22 August 2018 - 08:48 AM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Trainer challenge is still stuck with the revelations of Ex pokemon and the 6th gen that is X and Y..

We are are already at the climax of gen 7.

Trainer challenege feels obsolete Pls atleast with the update of generations modify and reset trainers and offer new base online element decks for new and old players which is more relevant.

TLDR ; Pls modify the AI leaue players with new decks that are relevant and offer new base decks for players that are Gen 7 

Hello there deevoh, 

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm passing your suggestion along to the developers. 

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

23 August 2018 - 07:50 PM

deevoh

Junior Trainer

• deevoh

Hello there deevoh, 

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm passing your suggestion along to the developers. 

Thanks ! Hoping for a positive response !

30 September 2018 - 02:54 PM

humbletrades

Rookie Trainer

• humbletrades

Great ideas, but the online community should priority:

- Disable animation

- More reward, more commitment, more time to play on the wild. (Let player think they could invest to be in championship)

- Test decks if above is positive. (Player would more incentive to buy the test deck to play on the wild)

01 October 2018 - 03:40 PM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron

Great ideas, but the online community should priority:

- Disable animation
- More reward, more commitment, more time to play on the wild. (Let player think they could invest to be in championship)
- Test decks if above is positive. (Player would more incentive to buy the test deck to play on the wild)

I do not speak for the full online community, only myself.  I know that I want the option to "disable" the animations restored, but I also remember we were told that wasn't happening.  I have no idea what you mean by "play on the wild", which means I'm also confused by suggestion after that.  This game has a pretty good rewards structure, better than most of the other online games out there.  I'm not sure I want to see anything changed so much as "tweaked".  The thing is, going into detail on any of those runs a risk of me going off-topic, so I won't.  A similar distraction would be how I would like to see a better AI for the Trainer Challenge and numerous other tweaks; if they were easy, they'd have already been done. :)

What I will say is that you shouldn't make the perfect the enemy of the good.  Updating the decks they CPU players use, however?  That shouldn't be too difficult... and it also matters for deck testing.  I don't value results against the CPU too highly, but I have learned that I should use the "Test Deck" feature because it helps me catch stupid mistakes, like the classic "I forgot to include Rare Candy!" in a Stage 2 deck. ;) Oh, and if the dev team really is too busy to design the decks for the CPU players... maybe that could be a contest for the community?  It also can teach us how difficult it is to build a deck for a CPU players.

Edited by Otakutron, 01 October 2018 - 03:42 PM.

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG. ;)

02 October 2018 - 03:14 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi trainers,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and give your ideas. I will send them over to our test team for further review.

Enjoy the game!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!