The game keeps crashing.

Game Crash Audio Patching iPad

• Please log in to reply

20 August 2018 - 09:14 PM

Addie462

Rookie Trainer

• Addie462
I went to download this on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge which I found out it is not compatible with my device. (Which I see why it shouldn't work as long as I have a wifi connection.) So I downloaded it onto my iPad. I started the game today and started the tutorial but it keeps crashing. It would completely turn off the game and go back to my homescreen. When I go back into the app I have to start the tutorial all over again!! I tried about 4 times the same tutorial but cant pass it as it keeps crashing.

20 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

The most common cause of the game crashing is "poor internet" connection.  You're not trying to use that Galaxy as a wi-fi hotspot, are you?  It will work, but any hiccup will cause it to bump you off the servers.  If you're using your home network, I've always had better connection after I do a hard reset of my modem/router.

20 August 2018 - 11:36 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi Addie462,

We recommend that you flush the DNS on your iPad. In order to do so, simply go to your Settings and turn Airplane Mode ON, then power off your device. Wait one minute, then power your device back on and turn Airplane Mode OFF again. Once you've connected to the internet again, try to play the game.

If this does not work, you can also try resetting your network by doing the following: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Should your issue not be resolved, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game Crash, Audio, Patching, iPad