Is it worth it to challenge all the trainers with our decks?

• Please log in to reply

17 August 2018 - 01:31 AM

RuCKFoGeRS

Novice Trainer

• RuCKFoGeRS

Some are 12 deep!

Do we ever get anything worthwhile?

17 August 2018 - 01:58 AM

SuperLuigi231

Veteran Trainer

• SuperLuigi231

Believe you get a pack for beating a trainer four times, and you get 1 pack for beating 12 different trainers with one deck. So I think 36 packs + one for every theme deck you buy. It does take quite a while, but if you have time and/or are bored of playing versus, you can start grinding for them.

17 August 2018 - 03:48 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

if you are a new player and looking to get into expanded or standard then yes.  you can accumulate lots of free and easy packs without the headaches of a pvp match or grinding out trades.

of course, if you have lots of card codes already then who cares.

17 August 2018 - 04:18 PM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

A long time ago I would have said yes but now? I'm inclined to go with no. You're really better off just grabbing the best theme deck form the shop and playing vs theme with it. The AI is just plain boring to fight against.

18 August 2018 - 12:33 AM

Harion

Trainer

• Harion

those are still free packs, so if you have the time and patience, do them.

18 August 2018 - 04:22 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
As others have said, you could take them out for the packs if you’re bored and/or you need extra cards for your decks. Since that these packs aren’t tradable, you’ll have to be very lucky to get the exact cards that you need.

On a side note, they’re still fun to open, so if go ahead and take them on. It’ll be practice for opening tradable packs. (Something that you really shouldn’t do, but that is incredibly entertaining)

Friendship is magic!