2018 Pokémon World Championships - Deck Discussion!

• Please log in to reply

17 August 2018 - 12:05 AM

Mod_Turtle

• Mod_Turtle
worlds-nashville-2018-600x110.jpg
2018 Pokémon World Championships August 24–26

Hey Trainers!

The excitement is in the air with the 2018 Pokémon World Championships just around the corner! This year has proven to be an amazing year for Pokémon TCG with trainers showing a wide range of creative decks and strategies.

We want to know what decks do you think we will see the most this weekend? 
What decks do you think will make the top 4?
What deck do you think will win it all?
What deck and strategy would you bring to claim the World Champion title?

Please feel free to post and share your ideas!

Make sure to catch all of the excitement of the 2018 Pokémon World Championships by watching the live streams this weekend! Visit the official 2018 Pokémon World Championships site for more information.

Moderator Turtle
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Shello, how may I help you today?”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

23 August 2018 - 10:41 PM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
I would like to see some of the older decks like Volcanion or Greninj a Break played one more time. I would also like to see Malabar variants. I AM TIRED OF BUZZWOLE HE AND ZOROARK GX. I would like to see a lot of variety. I think a Buzzwole or a Zoroark deck win.top 4 buzzwole variant Zoroark variant Malamar variant and some Cinderella deck make the top 4
Try try again. Never ever quit.

23 August 2018 - 10:58 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
All I’m looking forward to is the gameplay set for this championship. The icon artwork looks sweet!

Friendship is magic!

24 August 2018 - 01:36 AM

xXTheStalkXx

Trainer

• xXTheStalkXx
I'm here just sitting on a corner waiting for UB Metal Beast Box to make it to the top 64 (well, I'd like to make top 16 or top 8, but... Then again, my weather forecast says it's gonna be raining Squids and Mosquitoes, flooded by foxes and some Drakenados may even show up to the party).

Edited by xXTheStalkXx, 24 August 2018 - 01:37 AM.