Versus Rewards for the month...

• Please log in to reply

14 August 2018 - 02:59 AM

RuCKFoGeRS

Novice Trainer

• RuCKFoGeRS

What is the Hau card? (Ultimate prize.) And is it worth two weeks of battles?

14 August 2018 - 03:18 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi
It's a card that will sit in your collection looking pretty for all eternity, never to be brought out into the sunlight. You decide.

And it's dirt cheap in trades (public or otherwise) btw

17 August 2018 - 07:00 AM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay
You should be happy, Hau is in versus rewards.

It warms my heart to know that the game developers monitor feedback & deck construction forums.

They saw so many people using the terrible card: Sophocles in deck construction forums.
They witnessed my valiant effort in trying to help those poor uneducated souls!

I tried my hardest to show them the light!
They still believe Sophocles is better than Hau because they are stubborn.

I am glad the game has decided to give Hau for free to them.
They can now experience the awesomeness of the Hau!

Maybe, they will test it out in there Deck!
They will finally realize the truth!

Edited by Player_Jay, 17 August 2018 - 07:01 AM.

It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

17 August 2018 - 03:16 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

You should be happy, Hau is in versus rewards.

It warms my heart to know that the game developers monitor feedback & deck construction forums.

They saw so many people using the terrible card:

I presume the next ladder will feature Gengar then.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

17 August 2018 - 04:14 PM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

I already have 4 (untradable) Gengar EXes. Guess where I got them from (none of them are from packs)

17 August 2018 - 06:15 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

I already have 4 (untradable) Gengar EXes. Guess where I got them from (none of them are from packs)

The joke

^

|

|

|

|

|

|

your head

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

17 August 2018 - 07:13 PM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay

Your joking, but if we was to talk seriously.

I would say WishiWishi GX & Mallow are next.
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

18 August 2018 - 04:19 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
I kinda hope that Cynthia is the next one on ladder, but it’s a bit of a long shot. Or Tate & Liza, their artwork looks amazing and their effect is incredibly versatile.

I don’t really think that they’ll put another ACE SPEC on ladder, but it could prove to be an interesting addition to the arsenal of starting players. The downside is, they’ll only be useful in Expanded.

Friendship is magic!

18 August 2018 - 08:43 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

The joke

^

|

|

|

|

|

|

your head

Uh...you're implying that I didn't get the joke? I am aware of the gengar worships you know...

Edited by BowserLuigi, 18 August 2018 - 08:45 AM.

18 August 2018 - 10:41 PM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay

I kinda hope that Cynthia is the next one on ladder, but it’s a bit of a long shot. Or Tate & Liza, their artwork looks amazing and their effect is incredibly versatile.
I don’t really think that they’ll put another ACE SPEC on ladder, but it could prove to be an interesting addition to the arsenal of starting players. The downside is, they’ll only be useful in Expanded.

It is very unlikely Cynthia will be next.

I have been monitoring the Versus Ladder trends.

A few weeks ago, The Versus Ladder was giving out cards from the Sun & Moon set.

The Pokémon give out:
-Decidueye GX
-Solgaelo GX

The Trainers give out:
-Lillie
-Professor Kuki

The 1 trainer they missed was Illama which I think they will go back to eventually.

I than observed the Versus Ladder change to the Sun & Moon Guardian Rising set.

The Pokémon give out:
- Metagross GX
-Ninetails GX

The Trainers give out:
-Hala
-Hau

We still have Mellow left from Guardian set.

My perfect dream scenario would be to get 2x Tapu Lele + 1x Mellow in next versus ladder.
However, They may chose to go with a different regular art GX or they might back track to Sun & Moon.

Edited by Player_Jay, 18 August 2018 - 10:52 PM.