Game nead some ** guids

• Please log in to reply

10 August 2018 - 07:36 AM

Deepsoul

Rookie Trainer

• Deepsoul

Hello. I started the online Pokemon trading card game 4 days ago and cant figur some really basic stuff out for myself. The Forum dident help much becouse i found no really newbe guid or an Generel question Topic. Im german so pls dont mind my bad grama im able to read and understand english.

** nowhere is explained how i get Unlocked Cards for Trades or if it is even posible To earn Tradable Packs online.

Alsow nowhere is Explained what an standart or Expandet Deck nead or what are the Criterias for them

My only other Pockemon trading Card Game was the one on Gamboy Color 15 or more Yars ago so what the heck are Ex and Gx Cards and why did i see Luckarion Gx as Starter like i sayd i playd Ptcg a few Years Ago and Playd alsow 2 Other Tcgs wich sold packs in Stores (there arent that much) but i was not able to find anny Descrent guids ** or in the Forum.

The report Buten in the Trade menue is nice but nowhere ** is Explained with Examples what each Report point would be for Example some Really Awfull trades are just Sceems i reported now 1 Player wich had multible Trades with 30+ actual Cards, each one (Trainers,Energys,Fied) for 1 Booster becouse That would be a way in MMos to emty the acc of anotherone.

Its nice that Decks are Posted and discused but the really Basic stuff about the game is missing in my Eyes and not Pinned somwhere in the Forum.

~Edit~ oh alsow forgot that i Played the Games up To Alpha Saphiere than i stoped becouse i lost all my Pokes i worked so hard from Poke White/Black up to Alpha  when Sun and Moon started so i know alsow some of the Pokemons.

Edited by Deepsoul, 10 August 2018 - 07:45 AM.

10 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

There are ways to get tradable packs for free.

1. Save up the event tickets you get, and look at the prizes in the tournaments. You'll want to do Theme tournaments first, so you'll have a better idea of what you're facing. You'll see booster packs as prizes there, if you survive a round or two.

2. Work on the challenges. Completing challenges is the way you increase your "level" in the game, and when you reach level 16, the KO challenges will be for tradable booster packs.

Edited by SandaledOtter, 10 August 2018 - 12:28 PM.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

10 August 2018 - 01:22 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

You can google "pokemon tcg standard format" to see what sets and promos are legal.  The same goes for expanded.  The 2018 format ends in a few weeks and we'll be rotating to the 2019 format.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/2019-season-pokemon-tcg-format-rotation/

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

10 August 2018 - 02:29 PM

Deepsoul

Rookie Trainer

• Deepsoul

I got 960 Ponts in the event just with Standart Decks becouse i wouldent have the Cards for Anything else so i got my first new Deck and saved the other 2k Poke to see wich Daylies i will get. Made Gold Challendg first ( on day 1 all Trainers 4 wins) and saved my Event Tickets. But thanks good to know that wasting 200 Poke now for an Pack wouldent result in bonis.

If the Standart Deck Rules Change it is just much more Importent that Players should Find an Easy Link in the Game .... I G is censored here and alsow in the game no clue why but made my day in Chat awful with all the Smilies and no Reason i saw while Others posted Examples Like n00b wich isent censored. But alsow Thanks for the link wich i wouldent have found and not easy at all for me. Normaly Games Try to Explain themselfes with Tuturials Pinned Links and Big Popups that ones not only for salles :P

Edited by Deepsoul, 10 August 2018 - 02:29 PM.