[PC] Installation - Property.USER_PROFILE error

PC Installation

• Please log in to reply

10 August 2018 - 05:40 AM

Novi44444ok

Rookie Trainer

• Novi44444ok

Good time of day,
I set the Japanese region in an Administrative tab after that I started to get this error. When I returned settings to default problem didn't disappear. How can i fix it?

10 August 2018 - 06:17 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there Novi.

Im sorry to hear you are running into some issues. Would you please try completely uninstalling the game and then re-installing it. If that solution does not work please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

10 August 2018 - 08:49 AM

Novi44444ok

Rookie Trainer

• Novi44444ok

Yeah, I found uninstalling through the control panel and re-installed it, thank you ^-^

11 August 2018 - 02:53 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Your welcome ;)

Moderator Alder

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

11 August 2018 - 04:28 PM

Nixonite

Rookie Trainer

• Nixonite

I have had a similar problem after the last update. However the same warning message comes up when I tyr to run the uninstall as well and it wont let me do anything, any suggestions?

14 August 2018 - 11:39 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I have had a similar problem after the last update. However the same warning message comes up when I tyr to run the uninstall as well and it wont let me do anything, any suggestions?

Hey there!

Please check out this link here for steps on how to resolve the USER_PROFILE error. If that does not fix the problem, please reach out to the support team by following Mod_Alder's instructions. 

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Installation