[GENERAL] Download - USER_PROFILE Error

• Please log in to reply

09 August 2018 - 08:32 PM

dirkut

Rookie Trainer

• dirkut

So earlier today i tried to download the game and it won't let me. Every time i try to do so i get a box on screen that says there is (translated from dutch so something in those lines) no entry to netwerklocation Property.USER_PROFILE.

09 August 2018 - 09:28 PM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer dirkut,

I understand that you are having trouble downloading and installing the game. I would suggest contacting the support team and submitting a ticket, and they can help with troubleshooting and the installation process. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I hope that helps and good luck!

Moderator Elderberry
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 August 2018 - 10:45 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

So earlier today i tried to download the game and it won't let me. Every time i try to do so i get a box on screen that says there is (translated from dutch so something in those lines) no entry to netwerklocation Property.USER_PROFILE.

Hey there!

I updated the title of your post to describe the error you are getting. For the USER_PROFILE error, please check out this link here for a resolution. If these steps do not resolve the issue, please reach out to the support team using the "submit a service request" option at the bottom of that same link. Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!