[GENERAL] Login - Unable to Log In

Login

• Please log in to reply

08 August 2018 - 09:45 PM

Cubchoo103

Senior Trainer

• Cubchoo103
Know as a fact my login info is correct, I have it on remembered login.. and also came on here, confirmed the login info, went and retyped it and it still says invalid login or password

08 August 2018 - 09:54 PM

Cubchoo103

Senior Trainer

• Cubchoo103
Please help me!! I'm afraid my account has been hacked

08 August 2018 - 09:58 PM

TOMahawkCatz

Rookie Trainer

• TOMahawkCatz
I try to login using my username and password on the PTCGO application on my PC, which I know are correct because I have used them to log into this very website, however I get stuck at the loading 0% screen for approximately 5 seconds before being told that there has been an authorisation failure and that my username or password is invalid. They are not typed incorrectly. I have a feeling this could be a slow internet connection issue on my end, or an unfortunate server outage that is affecting my account. Please send help, thank you.

Edited by TOMahawkCatz, 08 August 2018 - 09:59 PM.

08 August 2018 - 09:59 PM

cfgenesis

Rookie Trainer

• cfgenesis

I'm having the same problem, played earlier today and everything worked fine.  Must be something going on at their end.

08 August 2018 - 10:00 PM

TOMahawkCatz

Rookie Trainer

• TOMahawkCatz
Same issue here. My details are correct, but the game thinks otherwise...

08 August 2018 - 10:05 PM

Cubchoo103

Senior Trainer

• Cubchoo103
Whew ok that makes me feel better thanks guys, they must be having issues

08 August 2018 - 10:08 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Same here. Already reset my password and it still doesn't work

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

08 August 2018 - 10:19 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Trainers,

The development team is aware of some folks having an issue logging in. They are working on it right now. Thank you for your patience!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 August 2018 - 11:02 PM

Dimas

Rookie Trainer

• Dimas
Same inssue here ,

Edited by Dimas, 08 August 2018 - 11:02 PM.

08 August 2018 - 11:23 PM

Walala31

Rookie Trainer

• Walala31

Same issue here, I even copy pasted my username and password from the webpage to the game, and the website login worked, the game login didn't.

The account im using here is actuallythe same account i cant login into the game, so i KNOW the password and user is correct.

At least I see its not an isolated error, please tell if you get your accounts to work, good luck

09 August 2018 - 05:36 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi, Walala31

As you already know this is an issue our game team will investigate in order to resolve as soon as possible, and your patience is appreciated until everything gets fixed! Let us know if you need further assistance!!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 August 2018 - 01:31 PM

Cubchoo103

Senior Trainer

• Cubchoo103
I just got in guys

09 August 2018 - 09:51 PM

FlyDecidueye

Rookie Trainer

• FlyDecidueye
When I attempt to log on to Pokemon TCG online a message pops up that says user password or login error or invalid user password or username I verified many times that I'm using the correct password and username but cannot log on

09 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

Cubchoo103

Senior Trainer

• Cubchoo103
It's a problem they're having right now, it got me and a bunch of other people yesterday, I was able to log in earlier though.. but might have just been lucky

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Login