Marshadow should be banned

• Please log in to reply

07 August 2018 - 02:57 PM

Igmivrial

Trainer

• Igmivrial

I was playing a game and this guy put marshadow on his bench, and my hand was reset to 4. I had game in my hand, but these new 4 cards werent good. it gave me a fire energy, a grass energy, and 2 swamperts. I only had one swampert out and i got rid of the fire energy, and it gave me 3 more worthless cards. 

Marshadow is runinging the game. 

07 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
Hi! I concur that Marshadow’s Run Loose ability can be annoying (especially since I play Sylveon), but it’s definitively not game breaking. If you’re looking for something that’s annoying beyond belief, then look at Red Card. Same effect, but only applies on your side. ;)

Friendship is magic!

07 August 2018 - 10:38 PM

xXTheStalkXx

Trainer

• xXTheStalkXx

Marshadow is runinging the game. 

Marshadow is not ruining the game, it barely sees any play, yeah it's ability ca be annoying but being honest, how often do you see it? Want something really annoying, being N'ed to 1 when you had game in hand, that's actually more painful and happens more consistently than Marshadow. 

08 August 2018 - 01:07 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Marshadow is not ruining the game, it barely sees any play, yeah it's ability ca be annoying but being honest, how often do you see it? Want something really annoying, being N'ed to 1 when you had game in hand, that's actually more painful and happens more consistently than Marshadow.

I agree that Marshadow isn't ruining the game.

But I also agree that Marshadow is "runinging" the game

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

08 August 2018 - 05:02 AM

EpicShonenGuy

Senior Trainer

• EpicShonenGuy

Yeah let's ban every card that ruins your plans...

08 August 2018 - 09:36 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Hello Igmiviral,

Thank you for your feedback. I don't think Marshadow represents a problem to the extent of being banned, but as usual, I will forward your feedback to our dev team!

Moderator Vengr
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 August 2018 - 04:48 PM

Oldschool1990

Veteran Trainer

• Oldschool1990

Hello Igmiviral,

Thank you for your feedback. I don't think Marshadow represents a problem to the extent of being banned, but as usual, I will forward your feedback to our dev team!

And what can the devs do about it? Right, nothing, because they don't have the rights to ban anything.

Note to mods: someone with minus 72 rep is obviously a troll.

Specialized on Theme Deck Tournaments.

Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

10 August 2018 - 02:11 AM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay
Hahahahahahaha
Your pension to Ban Marshadow has gotten you down voted to -9.
Maybe, your hate toward poor little Marshadow is unwarranted.
Maybe, you are just taking this game to seriously.

My advice is to LET LOOSE!

Hahahahahahaha
I made a funny!
Did you get it?

Edited by Player_Jay, 10 August 2018 - 02:12 AM.

It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.