Trading a whole Water / Fire deck for some cards ( Lots of EX and GX cards even secret rares)

• Please log in to reply

07 August 2018 - 11:32 AM

RevyQuinn

Rookie Trainer

• RevyQuinn

So here is my list... I am trading because I dont think fire and water are my thing anymore. Not feeling it for a main deck. I know I wont get Darkrai EX and GX for it. Since thats one of the most popular cards atm. However I am looking for a few cards. Either a lot of Electricity EX and GX and random other cards in Electric. I traded two Tapu Koko which hurt. I didnt think Id be wanting to switch play styles so soon. Or I would want to improve on fairy, dark and psychic cards. EX and GX wanted of any of those types. Anyways now to the fun part. Listing my deck. Or at least the trade able cards.

Tortunator GX secret

Wishiwashi GX secret

Primarina GX regular

Glaceon EX

Articuno GX regular

Articuno EX

Aiolan Ninetails x2 GX secret

Entei GX regular

Palkia GX regular

Charizard GX secret

Garyados EX

Vicini EX

Vaporeon EX

Those are the good water EX and GX I have.. I also have a foil Stevens Resolve for possible trade. Message me ingame at RevyQuinn. Or Let me know what I should do here. Im willing to trade this deck. Plus the extra good GX / EXs I have. If anyone can help me get electrical, psychic, dark or Fairy type EX / GX and a few commons, Uncommons.

Thanks if you read this. Appreciate it if you message me or leave a message on the forums here.