[PC] Other - Trainer's Challenge-Keep going back to the Crushing Current

PC

• Please log in to reply

05 August 2018 - 03:35 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey, not sure if it's just me, but right now, I'm playing the Trainer's Challenge with the two new starter deck I got from the latest pack, and for some reason, win or lose, or even when I return, no matter what deck I choose, the game keeps taking me back to the Crushing Current deck, the one with the Zapdos.  And this isn't the first time that this has happened.  For some reason, if it's a glitch, I keep getting forced back to that deck, and have to scroll to use the deck I actually chose.  What's the deal?

05 August 2018 - 09:57 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hey, not sure if it's just me, but right now, I'm playing the Trainer's Challenge with the two new starter deck I got from the latest pack, and for some reason, win or lose, or even when I return, no matter what deck I choose, the game keeps taking me back to the Crushing Current deck, the one with the Zapdos.  And this isn't the first time that this has happened.  For some reason, if it's a glitch, I keep getting forced back to that deck, and have to scroll to use the deck I actually chose.  What's the deal?

I haven't seen this bug/glitch appear in the Known Issues yet, but it has been reported in the past.  It's not just you, and has been happening for a few months now.

It does default back to Crushing Current, a lot.  Thanks to a tip from @graywh, a workaround is suggested.  If you want to play a specific deck, choose that deck's Energy type.  It will show you the last deck you played (rather than the Zapdos deck).

06 August 2018 - 01:30 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello there, 

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with the trainer challenges. I hope Robs great suggestion will help streamline your gameplay, and in the meantime I will forward this bug to the development team.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC