Altaria-gx?

• Please log in to reply

05 August 2018 - 10:09 AM

Smittymu121

Rookie Trainer

• Smittymu121

Was looking forward to the release of celestial storm for a while now, but whats happened to Altaria-gx? does anyone know?

05 August 2018 - 01:31 PM

Pokegen85

Trainer

• Pokegen85
No idea. I do know that some cards remain Japanese exclusives even if other cards in the same set are eventually released here. Maybe it will be released in a later expansion, as a promo, or not at all.

While we are on the topic of Celestial Storm, I just noticed a card in the set that’s given me heart palpitations. That card is called Apricorn Maker. It allows you to search your deck for two cards with the word “ball” in their name and put them into your hand. Do you know what this means?!? If you already benched basic Pokémon the previous turn and just so happened to draw up your Tapu Lele GX, you can use Wonder Tag to pull this card and evolve those benched Pokémon! This could potentially speed up decks that revolve around stage two Pokémon dramatically! I’m going to put one in my deck this week and give it a test drive.

05 August 2018 - 01:40 PM

xXTheStalkXx

Trainer

• xXTheStalkXx

Altaria GX is coming in Dragon's Majesty (to be released in September), a miniset similar to Shinning Legends, DM also includes the Firestarter Blazinken that was supposed to come in Celestial Storm

Edited by xXTheStalkXx, 05 August 2018 - 01:46 PM.

05 August 2018 - 01:45 PM

xXTheStalkXx

Trainer

• xXTheStalkXx

---deleted--- 

Edited by xXTheStalkXx, 05 August 2018 - 01:45 PM.