[GENERAL] Other - Bought a Booster Box for upwards of $130.00, codes invalid.

• Please log in to reply

05 August 2018 - 04:05 AM

justjames1025

Rookie Trainer

• justjames1025

So recently, I visited my TCG shop in East Green Bay, Wisconsin (Gnome Games) and purchased a SEALED 36 count Booster box, which was quite frankly, a lot of money. I wanted to give my fiance the codes so we could play online, and as I go to redeem them, they are claiming to be invalid codes, This bothers me. 36 codes later and not a single one of them was valid. This really irritated me and the fiance, who just had a baby, was very upset because she wanted to play the TCGO with me in her downtime of recovery while baby was resting or in the nursery. If there is anything I can do or you can do to help fix this issue please, please, please let me know as soon as possible. I love the tcg and it would be a shame if spending $130 would mean i was wronged out of part of the packs that I had bought from a sealed booster box.

05 August 2018 - 07:00 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hey justjames.
Im sorry to hear you are having some issues with the code redemption. I would suggest you send in a ticket to our support team so they can help you out. You can submit a ticket by following the link in my signature. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

06 August 2018 - 01:33 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello justjames1025,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your codes! 

Please note that I have updated the title of your thread to match the format used by this subforum.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!