[GENERAL] Collection - Where's My Progress?

• Please log in to reply

04 August 2018 - 10:18 AM

nerdy0words

Rookie Trainer

• nerdy0words

Normally, I play the TCG on my desktop. I decided to download it on my laptop to play on the go. However, all my progress is gone. I've put in over 100 codes and would like to complete my trainer challenges. How do I access my stuff?

04 August 2018 - 05:45 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

It should, theoretically, be there as soon as you log in.  I'd suggest logging out all the way and re-entering, which often fixes glitches like this.  Otherwise, you may need to uninstall/reinstall the game- though as you just downloaded it, it doesn't seen like that should be necessary.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

04 August 2018 - 07:30 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello nerdyOwords, 

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Did SuperStones advice work for you? If you are still having issues let us know. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

04 August 2018 - 08:25 PM

nerdy0words

Rookie Trainer

• nerdy0words
I've already did the turn it off, then back on method. I'm still missing everything. Though I could try reinstalling.

Edited by nerdy0words, 04 August 2018 - 08:25 PM.

05 August 2018 - 01:25 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello nerdy0words,

I have moved your thread from the Game Feedback forum to Technical Support forum.

If you are still not seeing your collection after logging out and back in, and fully uninstalling and reinstalling, I recommend submitting a ticket so that the Support Team can assist you further. 

To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, log in, then click Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, then Contact Us. Please be as clear as possible in the description of the issue when submitting your ticket. If you are missing anything other than your collection, such as Trainer Challenge progress or stats, please be sure to include that information.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!