[Open] Watto’s Junk Yard

• Please log in to reply

04 December 2018 - 03:06 AM

pradyo

Junior Trainer

• pradyo
I just asked whether it was there.. And I would have given something equal to what that's worth
For junk arm seeker and patch I have packs....thanks anyways :)

Edited by pradyo, 04 December 2018 - 03:12 AM.

04 December 2018 - 03:26 AM

pradyo

Junior Trainer

• pradyo

Hi! Due to extremely peculiar reasons, I would have to decline your request. Really sorry for that. Have a nice day nonetheless!
The_Archives will send you a full list of reasons.

I'm sorry Princess _Aurora.. It is my fault for asking in a wrong way... Thank you

05 December 2018 - 06:47 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
No worries! I usually don't make pack trades, so you're on your own if you're looking for the more sophisticated kind of cards. ;)

Friendship is magic!

06 December 2018 - 01:23 AM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
Princess_Aurora and Sakura, thanks for ALL your assistance! Sorry to be so noob. I think I have now added you both in game correctly. If I have not, please signal me back. Being a software engineer does not help very much in the app. 30 years of experience counts for little.

Now, how can I get trading?
TCG Trainer from original release through Neo 4; then Diamond & Pearl block; now Sun & Moon.

League Leader for Horizon Games (Webster TX), then Skirmish Games (Deer Park TX); pending for Gerard’s Gaming (Webster TX).

06 December 2018 - 02:53 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Princess_Aurora and Sakura, thanks for ALL your assistance! Sorry to be so noob. I think I have now added you both in game correctly. If I have not, please signal me back. Being a software engineer does not help very much in the app. 30 years of experience counts for little.

Hey, don't worry about it :) No one starts out knowing everything (heck, most people start out knowing nothing and that's completely normal xd), so feel free to make as many questions as you need and request assistance again if you need it.

I was certain I had you added in-game but when I went to check right now I couldn't find you in my list xd So, I've sent you a friend request once more. The next time you log in, on your friends list click on the drop-down menu (that has "friends" selected by default) and you'll find one that says "requests" if you have any friend requests pending. There you'll find mine and you'll be able to add me.

As for trading, you're gonna need some tradable stuff. For the most part this means having tradable packs, which as you have probably noticed are essentially this game's equivalent of money. Almost anything that you could ever want can be obtained by trading the right amount of packs. For prices, you can always check wit your buddies in the forum, but for something more quick if you need to check something, OU7C4ST has been keeping an updated price guide that you can find in google (it's just referential, but it's very useful when you're in doubt).

To obtain tradable packs, the main method is to win Events. I wrote a little bit about this in your other thread, as well as some recommendations about when to play Events and what decks to use (forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/69124-game-versus-mode-matched-with-stronger-decks/).

The other way is to just straight up buy codes from people who don't use them. When buying them in person from someone else I've payed as cheap as 30 cents for a LOT code, but I've had trouble finding a substantial amount of them (and unfortunately I've also run into people who have sold me used codes, so I don't buy anymore from the guy that used to sell me most of the codes I bought IRL). While I cannot link it due to forum rules, there's a web page that has sold me codes without an issue, but a significantly higher price (90 cents a piece), so it's not good for buying in bulk unless you have a good amount of money to spare.

Btw, the offer I made to you on the other thread still stands. I'll gladly help you build a Night March deck if you're interested in trying it. I did this for a different person in the past and he really noticed the improvement after he started using it. Like I said, it's stupidly efficient at Event grinding as well, so you could potentially use it to farm Packs. Plus, it's a really fun deck to use (although I'm very biased in this regard since Night March is literally my only hammer xd).

Edited by Sakura150612, 06 December 2018 - 04:48 AM.

06 December 2018 - 04:00 AM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
I can get codes that I know are fresh from a store.
I found OU7C4ST tables hard to read on my iPad.
If I do not have a decent precon, I would like to dupe yours.
Please see my other reply.
If you read this first, as a PokeDad, know that I am very grateful.
TCG Trainer from original release through Neo 4; then Diamond & Pearl block; now Sun & Moon.

League Leader for Horizon Games (Webster TX), then Skirmish Games (Deer Park TX); pending for Gerard’s Gaming (Webster TX).

06 December 2018 - 04:50 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I can get codes that I know are fresh from a store.
I found OU7C4ST tables hard to read on my iPad.
If I do not have a decent precon, I would like to dupe yours.
Please see my other reply.
If you read this first, as a PokeDad, know that I am very grateful.

Sure, I'll be happy to help you :) I'm logging in pretty often now, so the next time you catch me online lets talk. I'll show you what I'm using and help you obtain some cards. I'm signing off for today, but I'm available pretty often.

06 December 2018 - 05:57 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

No problem! I think that I may have misplaced the list of things that you needed, so you might have to ask again if it dosn't bother you too much. XD

I'm not that good at trading, so I'll let Sakura brief you at it. I can help you deckbuild, though. :)

Friendship is magic!

07 December 2018 - 04:58 AM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer

No problem! I think that I may have misplaced the list of things that you needed, so you might have to ask again if it dosn't bother you too much. XD
I'm not that good at trading, so I'll let Sakura brief you at it. I can help you deckbuild, though. :)

Well I have to dig for it, too. The idea was to get the missing trainers for what DarkIntegralGaming (@12BlueDolphins) calls the core for competitive decks.

What I still need is:

* 2 Switch SUM 160
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 2 Lillie UPR 151
* 2 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 Choice Band BUS 162
* 2 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 3 Order Pad UPR 131

Edited by OrigBitmancer, 07 December 2018 - 05:07 AM.

07 December 2018 - 01:07 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Well I have to dig for it, too. The idea was to get the missing trainers for what DarkIntegralGaming (@12BlueDolphins) calls the core for competitive decks.
What I still need is:
* 2 Switch SUM 160
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 2 Lillie UPR 151
* 2 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 Choice Band BUS 162
* 2 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 3 Order Pad UPR 131

Sent you a trade! Got everything except the Guzmas, the Shrines and the order pads.

Friendship is magic!

09 December 2018 - 03:50 AM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
Thanks so VERY much for the backfill. Received with Gratitude!

I just reread your message above. I am down to just:
* 1 Order Pad
* 2 Shrine of Punishment

That should do it for a while as I focus on Standard.

Should I continue saving Plasma Freeze packs? I have 6. Or might they have these trainers?

Edited by OrigBitmancer, 09 December 2018 - 03:51 AM.

10 December 2018 - 02:39 AM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
I would like to find 4 Magnemite from Ultra Prism.

Common. Anyone?

10 December 2018 - 03:19 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I would like to find 4 Magnemite from Ultra Prism.

Common. Anyone?

Sent 'em over.

10 December 2018 - 06:13 AM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
Arrgghh. There are two. I did not realize that.

I meant the #80, with the Searching Magnet attack.

10 December 2018 - 06:47 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Arrgghh. There are two. I did not realize that.

I meant the #80, with the Searching Magnet attack.

Dang, just my luck to go for the wrong one in a 50/50 xd Anyways, this looks like a good opportunity to try making some trades. If you set up each Magnemite in an individual 1 for 1 public trade (offer your Magnemite, ask for the other Magnemite), someone will probably take those trades quickly. If you need some directions, I can guide you through a little. I sent you a PM about it (well, it basically says the same thing I posted here xd but anyways, let me know if you need some help making trades).

Edited by Sakura150612, 10 December 2018 - 06:21 PM.

10 December 2018 - 06:28 PM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
I did the trade setup for 4 Magnemite #80 and two Steel Magneton .

I offered uncommon foils for the second pair.

I figured out all the button presses by myself! Wow! I feel like a 17-year old!

10 December 2018 - 07:02 PM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer

I did the trade setup for 4 Magnemite #80 and two Steel Magneton .
I offered uncommon foils for the second pair.!

Thank you for the trades!

I think my Steel deck is complete!

Edited by OrigBitmancer, 10 December 2018 - 10:22 PM.

11 December 2018 - 03:47 AM

OrigBitmancer

Novice Trainer

• OrigBitmancer
Princess_Aurora, I just sent this to Sakura150612, but these are rare so I am asking you also:

I am also looking for (my highest new priority)
1 * Guzzlord GX (Crimson Invasion 63)
1 * Raticate GX (Celestial Storm 85)

I should mention, I tend to focus on Darkness, Steel, Lightning, and Psychic deck construction.
I will occasionally throw in some Fighting pokes. Because they are so popular, I tend to avoid Water, Grass, and Fire builds. Now I see Fairy and Dragon builds — thought provoking.

I am also seeing interesting combos, Rotom and Unown to name two. Working on those. Lost March is another. Cheers!

11 December 2018 - 04:02 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

I only have a couple of spare Rotoms right now, so I'm sending those 2 cards over in case you want them. I sent you in the PM an idea to find the Guzzlord and Raticate, since I don't have any spares of those.

11 December 2018 - 04:29 AM

Agustinchiban

Junior Trainer

• Agustinchiban

sorry, where can I find the prices and pack values?