[Open] Watto’s Junk Yard

• Please log in to reply

10 August 2018 - 11:50 PM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Do you mean the Shaymin Ex.with the set up ability? If so I can do the trade around 1:30 on Monday. Also DO I HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR IT.
Try try again. Never ever quit.

11 August 2018 - 12:02 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Do you mean the Shaymin Ex.with the set up ability? If so I can do the trade around 1:30 on Monday. Also DO I HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR IT.

Probably... If I’m seen giving out something like that publicly, it could lead to several scenarios that would be rather inconvenient.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 11 August 2018 - 01:28 AM.

Friendship is magic!

11 August 2018 - 12:27 AM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Then don't give it out publicly. We could become friends and then trade. On a private trade.

Edited by WingsofFire1014, 11 August 2018 - 12:28 AM.

11 August 2018 - 12:42 AM

awesome_guy

Elite Trainer

• awesome_guy

It’ll be my pleasure! An old player that used to help a lot... Do you happen to have his username? I also have the peculiar hobby of tracking down old stories.

haha that's nice to know ^^ 

my memory is horrible, but his username was sakura150612 (sorry if you see this and i got the number wrong, but i'm pretty sure it's right)

p.s. yep it's a guy (even though the name is sakura)

also funny story, sakura used to go by another account name before he left the first time. both accounts were probably top 10 in highest reputation (on forums) i've seen.

Sakura. You can find her profile under friends at either awesome_guy or myself.

oh haha wow it's hard to believe you recognized who i was talking about xD.

Edited by awesome_guy, 11 August 2018 - 12:53 AM.

11 August 2018 - 12:50 AM

awesome_guy

Elite Trainer

• awesome_guy

Then don't give it out publicly. We could become friends and then trade. On a private trade.

i think she means that she can't give out shaymins. People who make these kinds of helping posts for new players tend to be kind hearted and it'd be hard for her to deny each person who came to her after they saw that she gave out a shaymin on this post.

Even if she private trades you, it'll still be obvious based on the fact that you asked her publicly on her thread.

p.s. my opinion- please don't beg for cards dude (it's sorta hard to decipher your post, but i'm assuming that's what you mean) she's only trying to help people out, and it's impolite to overstep your boundaries.

11 August 2018 - 01:02 AM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
You are right. SORRY!!!!!

11 August 2018 - 01:09 AM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
I AM SUPER SORRY PRINCESS AURORA!!! AND I MEAN IT.

11 August 2018 - 01:18 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
It’s alright, you’re new to the forums. I used to make a few posts that were either salty or unfair. :)

Friendship is magic!

11 August 2018 - 01:23 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

haha that's nice to know ^^  my memory is horrible, but his username was sakura150612 (sorry if you see this and i got the number wrong, but i'm pretty sure it's right) p.s. yep it's a guy (even though the name is sakura) also funny story, sakura used to go by another account name before he left the first time. both accounts were probably top 10 in highest reputation (on forums) i've seen.oh haha wow it's hard to believe you recognized who i was talking about xD.

Twin identities? I operate like that as well, but I’m rather clumsy at doing it. Few people are able to dual wield identities properly. I kinda wish that I knew him... But oh, well.

He must be a pretty bright lightbulb in the room (to borrow RobRatt’s term) for another trainer to recognize him by a description. Even if they were friends.

Friendship is magic!

11 August 2018 - 01:26 AM

WhisperinGGale

Rookie Trainer

• WhisperinGGale

Sure thing! I’ve sent what you asked for, enjoy!

Thanks! <3

11 August 2018 - 01:58 AM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Hey again. Is there any chance you have a Karen full art, or just a karen?

11 August 2018 - 02:33 AM

coladavis

Novice Trainer

• coladavis

The requested items have been sent. We didn’t have 3 Ultra Spaces in stock, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,it helps a lot.

11 August 2018 - 02:48 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Now this is Pod Racing!

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

11 August 2018 - 08:39 AM

awesome_guy

Elite Trainer

• awesome_guy

I AM SUPER SORRY PRINCESS AURORA!!! AND I MEAN IT.

it's nice to see when someone apologizes for their mistake ^^ such a rare quality nowadays for people to be sincerely sorry.

Twin identities? I operate like that as well, but I’m rather clumsy at doing it. Few people are able to dual wield identities properly. I kinda wish that I knew him... But oh, well.

He must be a pretty bright lightbulb in the room (to borrow RobRatt’s term) for another trainer to recognize him by a description. Even if they were friends.

oh haha nice. i'm curious though, would i know your other identity? Maybe that's something we'll never know.

and yup sakura was a great guy. he would literally try to manage the forums, help new people out, break up fights and detoxify the system as a whole. I literally would trust him with my entire collection (back in the day when i had an actual collection lmao)

11 August 2018 - 02:49 PM

turntwo

Rookie Trainer

• turntwo

Not sure if you still have some super rods, but here goes:

x1 super rod
and a x1 beast energy prism star if you have one you don't need

Just the super rod would make me happy tbh, not often do you get something free in this game. Appreciate you going through the trouble!

IGN is also turntwo.

11 August 2018 - 05:30 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hey again. Is there any chance you have a Karen full art, or just a karen?

Nope, really sorry. I ran out of Karens when I was tutoring players on Discord. They’re useful in Night March encounters, so I equip as many trainers as I can with them.

Friendship is magic!

11 August 2018 - 05:34 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Not sure if you still have some super rods, but here goes:
x1 super rod
and a x1 beast energy prism star if you have one you don't need
Just the super rod would make me happy tbh, not often do you get something free in this game. Appreciate you going through the trouble!
IGN is also turntwo.

Hey! I’m sorry, but I don’t have Super Rods nor Beast Energy at the ready.

Friendship is magic!

11 August 2018 - 06:33 PM

Shayminchen

Trainer

• Shayminchen

Thanks a lot for the cards you sent me!   ^_^

11 August 2018 - 07:22 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hey there @Princess.  I tried to send you a PM, but the system nixed that idea.

1.  You're doing a great job with this thread.  Kudos!  :cool:

2.  When you open the gates again, might I suggest that you make this more of a "swap" event, rather than just giving spare parts away?  Watto would think you're a silly Outlander for just giving free stuff.  Over in the next galaxy, the Ferengi would have a heart attack.  I've noticed that a couple of the players are rather "piggish" about it, and your kindness is being taken advantage of, IMHO.  With all the effort you're putting forward (which is more than most realize), they should reciprocate somehow.  Personally, I'd limit their "shopping basket" to less than 10 items, and they have to trade similar cards in return.  It helps new players, and keeps you from running out of stock.  Just a thought.

Enjoy your downtime.

Edited by RobRatt, 11 August 2018 - 07:26 PM.

11 August 2018 - 08:47 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hey there @Princess. I tried to send you a PM, but the system nixed that idea.

1. You're doing a great job with this thread. Kudos! :cool:

2. When you open the gates again, might I suggest that you make this more of a "swap" event, rather than just giving spare parts away? Watto would think you're a silly Outlander for just giving free stuff. Over in the next galaxy, the Ferengi would have a heart attack. I've noticed that a couple of the players are rather "piggish" about it, and your kindness is being taken advantage of, IMHO. With all the effort you're putting forward (which is more than most realize), they should reciprocate somehow. Personally, I'd limit their "shopping basket" to less than 10 items, and they have to trade similar cards in return. It helps new players, and keeps you from running out of stock. Just a thought.

Enjoy your *********

Thanks! I’ve actually thought about that possibility, and relied more on human nature to do the limiting job. I’m planning to add in other cards, such as Pokémons, so the trade-in system could come in handy.

I don’t think that running out of stock would be a problem, since that awesome_guy sent enough cards to supply a lot of starters. Someone also sent me a bunch of random trainers just today for a Pikachu headband, and combined with my pack opening habits, it should do the trick as for supplying.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 11 August 2018 - 09:23 PM.

Friendship is magic!