[Open] Watto’s Junk Yard

• Please log in to reply

08 August 2018 - 09:07 AM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

Hi, i have 100s and 1000s of trainers cards doing nothing.... but i think it should be for new players (if you change to just new players id gladly give you the lot) but awesome job.

08 August 2018 - 11:04 AM

neoblaze

Junior Trainer

• neoblaze

Hey, if possible can i get:

x1 acerola

x2 ninjaboy

Much appreciated  :D

08 August 2018 - 05:25 PM

yusei03

Rookie Trainer

• yusei03

umm,hello c:

I'm a new person to the game,or rather starting taking it seriously just recently

anyways i'm trying to build my first deck and realized im messing some few cards

2x nest balls

2x cynthia

1x super rod

any help would be extremely appreciated <3

notAlily

08 August 2018 - 09:16 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

no worries ^^

i've sent you a few trades. i wasn't sure exactly what to send for so i sent for a lightning energy per trade. if i made a mistake, please counter with the card you want to trade ^^

also, i've added three extra packs as a little gift to you. i can't imagine how tiring it'd be to catalog hundreds of cards and i doubt the six hundred and eighty or so i sent would make that any easier. Either way, i like helping out people who make the forums a better place, so please accept this as a token of gratitude. Use them any way you like (although i'd prefer maybe a teensy bit that you'd get some benefit from them yourself)

Six hundred and eighty?? That’s a lot of things... It’s extremely generous of you, thank you. And a lot of cataloging as well, but the community’s worth it. XD

Thanks for the packs as well, I like to open them up so it’ll probably yield a few extra spares. I’m still somehow stunned by the sheer amount of cards that you sent, so my reply will probably sound hazy...

Friendship is magic!

08 August 2018 - 09:20 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hey, if possible can i get:
x1 acerola
x2 ninjaboy

Much appreciated :D

Sure thing! Can I get a friend request, please?

EDIT: Items sent, enjoy!

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 09 August 2018 - 09:33 PM.

Friendship is magic!

08 August 2018 - 09:23 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

umm,hello c:

I'm a new person to the game,or rather starting taking it seriously just recently

anyways i'm trying to build my first deck and realized im messing some few cards

2x nest balls

2x cynthia

1x super rod

any help would be extremely appreciated <3

Hey! I sent you the two Nest Balls and a Super Rod, but I’m affraid that we currently do not have Cynthias in stock. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 08 August 2018 - 11:32 PM.

Friendship is magic!

08 August 2018 - 11:32 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hi, i have 100s and 1000s of trainers cards doing nothing.... but i think it should be for new players (if you change to just new players id gladly give you the lot) but awesome job.

Thanks! While that equipping fresh players is our primary goal, we do not feel the need to rule out veteran players from supplying themselves. Plus, the boundary between “new player” and “experienced player” can be rather blurry sometimes. Your offer is appreciated nonetheless!

Friendship is magic!

09 August 2018 - 01:55 AM

awesome_guy

Elite Trainer

• awesome_guy

Six hundred and eighty?? That’s a lot of things... It’s extremely generous of you, thank you. And a lot of cataloging as well, but the community’s worth it. XD

Thanks for the packs as well, I like to open them up so it’ll probably yield a few extra spares. I’m still somehow stunned by the sheer amount of cards that you sent, so my reply will probably sound hazy...

hahah no worries. I used to have a similar hobby of opening packs so i ended up with *coughs* a few more spare cards than i need. Of course i kept my playsets, but the rest of the spares were um.. spare.

and i'm really glad to see another person who cares this much about the forums. To be honest you sorta sound like an old player who used to help out a lot around the forums. I hope you make as much change as he does, if not more ^_^

and once again thank you for hosting this junk yard. i'm sure it'll help hundreds of newcomers (at the very least)

09 August 2018 - 05:09 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

hahah no worries. I used to have a similar hobby of opening packs so i ended up with *coughs* a few more spare cards than i need. Of course i kept my playsets, but the rest of the spares were um.. spare.

and i'm really glad to see another person who cares this much about the forums. To be honest you sorta sound like an old player who used to help out a lot around the forums. I hope you make as much change as he does, if not more ^_^

and once again thank you for hosting this junk yard. i'm sure it'll help hundreds of newcomers (at the very least)

It’ll be my pleasure! An old player that used to help a lot... Do you happen to have his username? I also have the peculiar hobby of tracking down old stories.

Friendship is magic!

09 August 2018 - 08:37 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Sakura. You can find her profile under friends at either awesome_guy or myself.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

09 August 2018 - 09:09 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Sakura. You can find her profile under friends at either awesome_guy or myself.

Copy that, thanks for the info. Must be one of the players there at beta, a nickname like Sakura is very hard to secure...

EDIT: Just took a look at some preliminary results. Her departure was pretty sad. Hopefully, her path will intertwine again with those who knew her.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 09 August 2018 - 09:21 PM.

Friendship is magic!

10 August 2018 - 06:30 AM

coladavis

Novice Trainer

• coladavis

Hello,can i have

tate & liza *2

lillie *1

ultra space *3

rainbow energy *2

to finish my deck,it was very nice for you to do things like this .Thank you very much

10 August 2018 - 01:15 PM

Shayminchen

Trainer

• Shayminchen

Hello!

If it is no trouble, could I please get:

2x Lady

2x Devolution Spray

2x Damage Mover

2x Blackbelt

Thanks a lot!

10 August 2018 - 01:31 PM

WhisperinGGale

Rookie Trainer

• WhisperinGGale

Hello! Can I ask for some cards again?

-Unit EPS Energy x1 (If you have more it would be awesome)

-DCE x2 

-Volkner x2

-Elesa x1

-Crushing Hammer x1

-Acerola x1

Thanks!

10 August 2018 - 09:17 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hello,can i have

tate & liza *2
lillie *1
ultra space *3
rainbow energy *2

to finish my deck,it was very nice for you to do things like this .Thank you very much

The requested items have been sent. We didn’t have 3 Ultra Spaces in stock, sorry for the inconvenience.

Friendship is magic!

10 August 2018 - 09:20 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hello!

If it is no trouble, could I please get:

2x Lady
2x Devolution Spray
2x Damage Mover
2x Blackbelt

Thanks a lot!

The requested items have been sent. Have fun with them!

Friendship is magic!

10 August 2018 - 09:24 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hello! Can I ask for some cards again?

-Unit EPS Energy x1 (If you have more it would be awesome)
-DCE x2 
-Volkner x2
-Elesa x1
-Crushing Hammer x1
-Acerola x1

Thanks!

Sure thing! I’ve sent what you asked for, enjoy!

Friendship is magic!

10 August 2018 - 09:57 PM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Do you have any max elixers, Shaymin Ex, Oranguru, karen, computer search, or Cynthia that I could trade for? If so thank you very much! I will be on the game on Monday around 1:30. Thanks!
Try try again. Never ever quit.

10 August 2018 - 10:01 PM

WingsofFire1014

Senior Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
I am also not your friend yet. I could send you a request around the time I listed in the first message to get those cards. I do have stuff tagged also. Do I have to trade anything for the ones listed in the last message??

Edited by WingsofFire1014, 10 August 2018 - 10:01 PM.

Try try again. Never ever quit.

10 August 2018 - 10:22 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

I am also not your friend yet. I could send you a request around the time I listed in the first message to get those cards. I do have stuff tagged also. Do I have to trade anything for the ones listed in the last message??

Hey! I do have an Alternate Art Shaymin that I could trade, but unfortunately I do not have any of the other items listed. Unless that you’re talking about the Ressource Management Oranguru, which I have two copies of.

Friendship is magic!