[CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE] Watto’s Junk Yard

• Please log in to reply

17 August 2018 - 01:50 AM

Dragonite_123

Novice Trainer

• Dragonite_123

do you have any good secret rares are meta cards in stock like Fa stevens resolve and also everything is for free cause you said just to put a random card and if you any secret rares you don't use or have no use can i have then thanks

17 August 2018 - 02:01 AM

SuperLuigi231

Veteran Trainer

• SuperLuigi231

do you have any good secret rares are meta cards in stock like Fa stevens resolve and also everything is for free cause you said just to put a random card and if you any secret rares you don't use or have no use can i have then thanks

I guess I'm speaking for the owner here, but this is for players who are getting started and need basic cards to optimize their decks. As it says on the first post,

"Here, we offer the lowest rarity card of some of the Trainer cards that you might be needing. While that there is nothing fancy lying around, what you’ll find here will get the job done."

So no secret rares here.

17 August 2018 - 03:13 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hi! As SuperLuigi231 mentioned, we do not offer vanity items such as FAs, SRs and the likes. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Friendship is magic!