[GENERAL] Installation - Can´t install / play pokemon tcg online

• Please log in to reply

03 August 2018 - 12:36 PM

SkYJJPT

Rookie Trainer

• SkYJJPT

I reinstaled pokemon tcg online becose it was giving me an error and when i tryed to instal it give me dis error too 

Property_USER_PERFILE

[REPEAT]    [CANCEL]

Help plz

Edited by SkYJJPT, 03 August 2018 - 12:38 PM.

03 August 2018 - 01:29 PM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning
Hi, SkYJJPT

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game again. In many instances, this will resolve the issue that you are describing. For specific instructions on how to do a full uninstallation of the TCGO Windows Client, please see this FAQ article: http://support.pokem...7&redirect=trueand after uninstalling, simply reinstall the game from the official download page.
You can also reach out to our support team if you continue to run into issues. If you click the link in my signature and select the "Ask a Question" option you will be able to open a ticket. Hope that helps! 

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

SkYJJPT

Rookie Trainer

• SkYJJPT

Hi, SkYJJPT

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game again. In many instances, this will resolve the issue that you are describing. For specific instructions on how to do a full uninstallation of the TCGO Windows Client, please see this FAQ article: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&redirect=trueand after uninstalling, simply reinstall the game from the official download page.
You can also reach out to our support team if you continue to run into issues. If you click the link in my signature and select the "Ask a Question" option you will be able to open a ticket. Hope that helps! 

i cant instal the game and the link you send me dont work

03 August 2018 - 03:42 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi SkYJJPT,

The "USER_PROFILE" error when trying to install or uninstall is a typically a permissions issue with your Windows User Account. Please try the following methods to work around this:

Refresher Method
Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page
Run the installer
Find the folder in which you installed the game, named PokemonTradingCardGameOnline, and run the Refresher executable manually.
Run the game client and log in

Manual Client Update Method
Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page
Run the installer
Open the add/remove programs window in control panel
Right click The Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Choose the 'Change' option
This will run the Refresher executable, after which you should be able to Repair or Uninstall the game
If repairing doesn't correct the issue, choose 'Uninstall' from the menu
After the game has successfully uninstalled, reinstall the game using the newest installer file (downloaded above)

New Admin Method
Create a new administrator account on your computer
Run the installer from the new admin account, indicating that you are installing for all users
If issues are still experienced, use the Refresher and Manual Program Update methods above with the newly installed files

If none of these methods resolve the issue, please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

05 August 2018 - 01:26 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello SkYJJPT,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with installing the game. Please note that I have updated the title of your thread to match the format used by this subforum.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

10 August 2018 - 02:11 PM

Zayzay080828

Rookie Trainer

• Zayzay080828
I'm using a Lg stylo 2 and its not "compatible" with my phone. Issue needs to be resolved for other phone users like myself.

18 August 2018 - 12:03 AM

valcontine

Rookie Trainer

• valcontine

I cannot even get the download to finish! It gets halfway before it stops downloading, or fails to download! Is there any way to fix this issue?

I am trying to download the windows version on my new desktop. Is there another place to download it?