[GENERAL] Other - Muted by a Moderator

Login

• Please log in to reply

02 August 2018 - 09:45 PM

JermoGamer

Rookie Trainer

• JermoGamer
A moderator disabled my account chat. I dont now why. Also they said i would get an email but i didnt got anything. Anyone that can help me? Thanks Alot

Greats,
Jermo

(Sorry for bad english btw im from the netherlands)

Edited by JermoGamer, 02 August 2018 - 09:45 PM.

02 August 2018 - 10:11 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

A moderator disabled my account chat. I dont now why. Also they said i would get an email but i didnt got anything. Anyone that can help me? Thanks Alot

Greats,
Jermo

(Sorry for bad english btw im from the netherlands)

Hey there!

I would suggest reaching out to the support team since discussing disciplinary actions on the forums is not allowed. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 August 2018 - 07:23 AM

JermoGamer

Rookie Trainer

• JermoGamer
Hi, the filter is very strong. I contacted the support yesterday but i didnt get a replay. Also they said i needed to check my email for more information but i never got anything. Do you now when i can talk in the chat again?

04 August 2018 - 01:47 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello JermoGamer,

If you received confirmation that your ticket request was received, please wait for the Support Team to respond. If you did not receive a confirmation, it may be a good idea to resubmit your ticket. 

In regards to the disciplinary email, I would recommend double-checking the email address registered with your account and checking your spam folders if you still do not see an email in your inbox.

As mentioned before by Mod_RedDragon, discussion of disciplinary action is not permitted on the forum. The Support Team will be able to provide you with additional details.

Thank you!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

06 August 2018 - 07:40 AM

JermoGamer

Rookie Trainer

• JermoGamer
I have a ticket. I send it thursday. They havent respond yet. I dont now how long it takes. Someone said to me that they only mute you for 6 days

18 August 2018 - 06:36 PM

Kingshannon242

Rookie Trainer

• Kingshannon242
I also got muted but how do i send a ticket i send them a email and no response yet

18 August 2018 - 11:00 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Hello Kingshannon,  you can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Moderator Alder

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Login