Sign in to follow this  
Strider117

Clearing trade-locked cards

Strider117

I have more trade-locked cards in my collection than I know what to do with. They're cluttering my collection and I can't get rid of them.

Devs, do you think you could create a feature that allows players to exchange trade-locked cards for tokens? I think 1 token/card would work fine and wouldn't hurt the in-game economy much. Or at the very least, make it possible to throw away trade-locked cards. Either way, I want to be able to get rid of the ones I won't ever use.

• Upvote 2

RobRatt

I have more trade-locked cards in my collection than I know what to do with. They're cluttering my collection and I can't get rid of them.

Devs, do you think you could create a feature that allows players to exchange trade-locked cards for tokens? I think 1 token/card would work fine and wouldn't hurt the in-game economy much. Or at the very least, make it possible to throw away trade-locked cards. Either way, I want to be able to get rid of the ones I won't ever use.

^^  I second that motion.  (if democracy matters in this situation)

I'd like to exchange cards for Tokens too, if possible, as I'm sure others would (and have expressed before).

But wouldn't it be cool -- as an alternate -- if we could just give this "clutter" to a giant beginner's pool?  And then new players could use their Tokens to retrieve ones they need?

• Upvote 1

ElricDragonlord

I was thinking the same thing some days ago: excess cards are totally useless, what this game lacks is a system of "dusting" (as in ***********, which every other similar game has.

SandaledOtter

^^  I second that motion.  (if democracy matters in this situation)

I'd like to exchange cards for Tokens too, if possible, as I'm sure others would (and have expressed before).

But wouldn't it be cool -- as an alternate -- if we could just give this "clutter" to a giant beginner's pool?  And then new players could use their Tokens to retrieve ones they need?

I think it would be. I've suggested just about that before.

I actually suggested this pool be given out at random as prizes to new players back when we had a prize wheel after each game, win or lose.

settlers25

The problem with that, people can delete rare card with a mistake....

This have suggest many many times before. Not going to happend.

Think about it, you have a problem with having to many free cards...

Close thread

SandaledOtter

Not if they can only do it with trade-locked cards in excess of the maximum number of cards that can be used in a deck, which is a really easy solution to that "problem."

• Upvote 1

MewSevenSeven

This have suggest many many times before. Not going to happend.

Think about it, you have a problem with having to many free cards...

Close thread

Just put a hard limit so you cannot do it when you have 4 or less copies of the trade-locked card.  Should be easy enough to code.

XK920XK

lol, i laugh when i see these threads.

so the developers spend their time and energy to give us (the community) access to more cards and booster then ever and now people are complaining about having too many locked cards.  Just be happy that you have those locked cards to use.  It would be even easier for them to just get rid all locked packs/cards and make everyone load in card codes. Im sure the current situation is better then not having any freebies.

Edited by XK920XK

Sign in to follow this