[GAME] Public Trade Filters not working

• Please log in to reply

31 July 2018 - 11:09 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Also, with this morning's update (v 2.54), the Filters for Public Trades are not working properly.

Expected Action:  When using Public Offers, you use the Filters to find cards that you want.  To do this, you use >Cards, and then check the boxes >I Am Getting, and >For Want.

The Problem:  When trying to use these Filters, it says, "No trades were found matching the search criteria."  You have to "uncheck" Acceptable Trades Only before the database will load.

NOTE:  The first several times I tried this, it said there were no trades.  This was on my PC.  But now, after testing on my iPad also, it shows just 1 or 2 random trade offers, and it's necessary to hit the Refresh Button before the database will load (or by unchecking the Acceptable Trades Only button).

EDIT:  It's back to saying "No Trades" and it's necessary to "uncheck" Acceptable Trades Only before it loads.

Edited by RobRatt, 31 July 2018 - 11:56 PM.

01 August 2018 - 01:04 AM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

It's like it's checking the loaded trades and stopping completely if none of those match the filters instead of loading the rest of the trades from the server.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

01 August 2018 - 01:30 PM

poke_baepe

Novice Trainer

• poke_baepe

I am also experiencing this

01 August 2018 - 09:33 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I just noticed one good thing about yesterday's update.  About 6 months ago, the ability to do an inverse search for Public trades was broken.  It showed "No trades were found."

It's possible again to see what people are offering for the cards marked "For Trade ...Searching for >I Am Giving >For Trade, works again.

They fixed it.  YES, thank you for that.  :)

P.S.  @Mods, please don't respond with, "We're happy that you're happy."  Just ensure this new bug gets into the right hands, okay.

Edited by RobRatt, 01 August 2018 - 09:40 PM.

02 August 2018 - 08:22 PM

TPCi_Mathis

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Mathis

Thanks for reporting this issue. QA was able to reproduce it and I've added to the Known Issues list.

Cards: Trading

• Public Trade filters only show matching offers from trades that have already been loaded in the client, rather than automatically pulling more matching offers from the server. Players can work around this issue by applying the desired filter and then manually clicking the Refresh Trade List button to force the client to request more matching offers from the server.

Also, we're happy that you're happy.  :D

Mike Liesik
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!