Expanded tournament should give random expanded pack

• Please log in to reply

31 July 2018 - 06:19 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

So the game just get back and i realized something..

We now have 3 type of tournament only.. i can understand , with 6 tourney available i think tournament was slow to start..

but there a thing i disagree..

both standard and expanded give only forbidden pack..

standard give only fbl i am ok with this..

but we need a way to be able to get BW pack too.. so i think expanded tournament should give random expanded pack..

--------------------------------

one thing come to my mind.. maybe they want to temporary make tournament  give only celestial storm .. at the start of a expansion its hyped and everyone want the new pack.. im ok with this.. but i hope later , expanded tournament will give back random expanded pack..

---------------------------------

as i said maybe im just too scare and they put FBL( CS in 2 days) only temporary and later we will get back BW packs..

31 July 2018 - 06:46 PM

xXTheStalkXx

Trainer

• xXTheStalkXx

But back when we them, the random ones never fired, people usually don't like random rewards because you can get awesome packs or pure trash. 

Maybe going back to the fixed cycle of rewards would be a better idea. 

Edited by xXTheStalkXx, 31 July 2018 - 07:02 PM.

31 July 2018 - 07:01 PM

poke_baepe

Novice Trainer

• poke_baepe

So the game just get back and i realized something..

We now have 3 type of tournament only.. i can understand , with 6 tourney available i think tournament was slow to start..

but there a thing i disagree..

both standard and expanded give only forbidden pack..

standard give only fbl i am ok with this..

but we need a way to be able to get BW pack too.. so i think expanded tournament should give random expanded pack..

--------------------------------

one thing come to my mind.. maybe they want to temporary make tournament  give only celestial storm .. at the start of a expansion its hyped and everyone want the new pack.. im ok with this.. but i hope later , expanded tournament will give back random expanded pack..

---------------------------------

as i said maybe im just too scare and they put FBL( CS in 2 days) only temporary and later we will get back BW packs..

This is a very bad idea. FBL packs are worth more than expanded packs just trade them.

31 July 2018 - 07:13 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

This is a very bad idea. FBL packs are worth more than expanded packs just trade them.

its not because you don't like it , that the game have to remove it to be get tradable.

01 August 2018 - 03:48 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Y'know, it's hard to get copies of packs that aren't being actively produced- simply because not many exist.  It would work to some degree, sure, but it would be much slower and much less fun.

Rotations, I believe, are the solution to all these dilemmas.  Everyone can get what they want, it just won't be all the time.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

01 August 2018 - 03:02 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

Rotations, I believe, are the solution to all these dilemmas.  Everyone can get what they want, it just won't be all the time.

rotations wont work, look at what happened to legacy.  everyone just saved up their tickets till the good packs were rotated in thus leaving the rest of the other weeks slow and empty queues and they removed it.  this was also during the time when you can farm event tickets with coins so imagine now if that were to happen, it would be even slower queues during bad pack weeks while everyone waited.

Edited by XK920XK, 01 August 2018 - 03:03 PM.

02 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

rotations wont work, look at what happened to legacy.  everyone just saved up their tickets till the good packs were rotated in thus leaving the rest of the other weeks slow and empty queues and they removed it.  this was also during the time when you can farm event tickets with coins so imagine now if that were to happen, it would be even slower queues during bad pack weeks while everyone waited.

Honestly, I don't think that was the problem with Legacy.  When it was still a used format, I noticed a less than impressive difference in wait times between weeks.  What killed Legacy was simply a lack of players, a lack of publicity, and a lack of incentive.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.