This thread contains a collection of known issues in version 2.54 of the Pokémon TCG Online. These issues have been logged into the bug tracking database and will be resolved by the development team in order of severity.
If you have encountered an issue that does not appear in this thread, please report the it via the Report a Game Bug area of the forums, or the Pokémon Support Portal.
August 17, 2018
- Added: Beast Ball (CES #125): The Prize swap effect of Beast Ball allows you to immediately win the match if your last remaining Prize is an Ultra Beast. Due to the high potential for exploitation, this card has been temporarily banned from play until a fix can be deployed.
- Updated: Beast Ball (CES #125): The Prize swap effect of Beast Ball incorrectly counts toward attacks and effects that calculate the number of Prizes taken during the match, such as Salazzle-GX's (BUS #25) Diabolical Claws attack and Iris (PLB #81). Due to the high potential for exploitation, this card has been temporarily banned from play until a fix can be deployed.
August 3, 2018
- Added: Rayquaza-GX (CES #109, 160, 177): Basic (G) Energy and basic (L) Energy cards that provide more than 1 Energy due to another effect are not properly calculated for Dragon Break's damage.
August 2, 2018
- Added: Counter Energy (CIN #100, 122): This card always counts as only 1 Energy for the Hydro Pump, Rock Bullet, and Metal Blast attacks.
- Added: Super Boost Energy Prism Star (UPR #136): This card always counts as only 1 Energy for the Hydro Pump, Rock Bullet, and Metal Blast attacks.
- Added: Filtering the items you want to receive from the partner in a new private trade will apply the For Trade tag filter to both collections, rather than just the partner's collection. Players can reset to the default view of all items in the partner's collection with the For Trade tag by opening the filter, clicking the Reset button, then clicking the Apply button.
- Added: Public Trade filters only show matching offers from trades that have already been loaded in the client, rather than automatically pulling more matching offers from the server. Players can work around this issue by applying the desired filter and then manually clicking the Refresh Trade List button to force the client to request more matching offers from the server.
July 31, 2018
- 2.54 Known Issues posted
Edited by TPCi_Mathis, 17 August 2018 - 11:18 PM.
Updated change log
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!