packs should have an ex in them

• Please log in to reply

31 July 2018 - 07:01 AM

Igmivrial

Trainer

• Igmivrial

every pack should have an ex in them. it is not fair that i do not get good cards in every pack. other people do.

31 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

ElricDragonlord

Novice Trainer

• ElricDragonlord

Pokemon Ex aren't even that good... Try and ask GX pokemons in every booster!

31 July 2018 - 11:47 AM

Oldschool1990

Veteran Trainer

• Oldschool1990

And now, number 1: the Larch

Larches are conifers in the genus Larix, of the family Pinaceae (subfamily Laricoideae). Growing from 20 to 45 m (66 to 148 ft) tall, they are native to much of the cooler temperate northern hemisphere, on lowlands in the north and high on mountains further south. Larches are among the dominant plants in the boreal forests of Siberia and Canada. Although they are conifers, larches are deciduous trees that lose their needles in the autumn.

Edited by Oldschool1990, 31 July 2018 - 11:49 AM.

Specialized on Theme Deck Tournaments.

Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

01 August 2018 - 02:26 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

Larches are conifers in the genus Larix, of the family Pinaceae (subfamily Laricoideae). Growing from 20 to 45 m (66 to 148 ft) tall, they are native to much of the cooler temperate northern hemisphere, on lowlands in the north and high on mountains further south. Larches are among the dominant plants in the boreal forests of Siberia and Canada. Although they are conifers, larches are deciduous trees that lose their needles in the autumn.

For the first time in a very long time, I give an upvote (cuz I love biodiversity)

Edited by BowserLuigi, 01 August 2018 - 02:27 AM.

01 August 2018 - 02:46 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Plagiarist. :angry:

:P

Edited by SuperStone, 01 August 2018 - 02:47 AM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

01 August 2018 - 03:14 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

Plagiarist. :angry:

:P

But wikipedia doesn't count :P