BRING Back chat and coin tourneys. or atleast give us more options.

• Please log in to reply

31 July 2018 - 05:22 AM

N333

Novice Trainer

• N333

Ive never seen a game take out features like you did with this. frankly it was transparently greedy and not well taken by alot of players.

if you wont bring back chat or coin standard tourneys.

could you atleast give us the option to have 4 ticket standard tourneys? so we dont have to blow through our tickets as fast....

i want to start a petition on these issues, this used to be a great way to test you deck. in versus noone really tries most the time even with the matchmaking and winstreaks.

ty n3

Edited by N333, 31 July 2018 - 05:25 AM.

10 August 2018 - 02:24 AM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay
I know what you mean!

Nothing felt better than calling your opponent a dirty rotten Pokémon player in the chat box.
Than to see them resign because they don’t want to listen to you. Priceless!
Easiest wins you can ever get.

Yeah, those were the days.

Edited by Player_Jay, 10 August 2018 - 02:24 AM.

It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

14 August 2018 - 06:32 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

I know what you mean!
Nothing felt better than calling your opponent a dirty rotten Pokémon player in the chat box.
Than to see them resign because they don’t want to listen to you. Priceless!
Easiest wins you can ever get.
Yeah, those were the days.

Not that it changed much after, I frequently get friend requests after a match. But oh, well—at least that rants are funny to read.

The only difference is that you get the rant mid-match or after the it.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 14 August 2018 - 06:33 AM.

Friendship is magic!

15 August 2018 - 05:47 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Thanks everyone for posting your feedback. I am going to forward this thread to the development team. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

15 August 2018 - 11:35 AM

goodgoy

Rookie Trainer

• goodgoy

Why not have chat be turned off on default and users have to manually turn it on? It could be like a parental control thing for younger children.

17 August 2018 - 02:11 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Why not have chat be turned off on default and users have to manually turn it on? It could be like a parental control thing for younger children.

That's actually how it was.  TPCi has completely ignored reasoned arguments, leading most of us to think there is a deeper reason for their decision.  However, as they have utterly refused to say what it us, there is still a great deal of resentment in the players.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

17 August 2018 - 12:21 PM

Eden2902

Senior Trainer

• Eden2902
I think they are just too lazy too control the chat. The are feared that the chat is going out of control. But guess what: every single online game which have a chat (nearly every online game) has options to ignore the other. Everyone, even ******** people, are able to click on "ignore", so it's just stupid to be one of the very few which don't give a useful chat.

The cake is a lie!