Game History?

• Please log in to reply

31 July 2018 - 02:10 AM

Pyhrrous

Rookie Trainer

• Pyhrrous

Sometimes, after ending a good, even match, I want to add someone to my friends list so we can possibly discuss the game... but I usually end up forgetting to and I just click through back to the VS screen.

If there isn't already one somewhere, it would be nice to have a list of recent games, listing the names of people you've recently played against. Heck, maybe even allow users to just add friends straight from the list, or automatically download game logs and temporarily store them in this list.

I wasn't sure what to put for my signature so I just added this

01 August 2018 - 03:39 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I second this idea.  The temporary storage of game logs would be good not only for friend adding- which I too have been frustrated by- but for blocking or reporting ideoticas, giving evidence for bugs, and analyzing your losses to figure out how to do better next time.  It's simply too easy to click past the one shot you have.

Also, plus 1 for the signature. :)

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

01 August 2018 - 10:29 PM

Player_Jay

Veteran Trainer

• Player_Jay
I say let us SAVE GAMES to our profile!
Sometimes people have memorable games!

In Yugioh(Another card game), You can Save up to 5 different Duels!
Other players can click on your in-game name and view the games.

I don’t see why Pokémon can’t do something similar!
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.