Bug from Buzzhole GX

• Please log in to reply

28 July 2018 - 12:05 PM

MrCK24K

Rookie Trainer

• MrCK24K
The second skill of this card is knuckle punch with damage 160 and says that "This pokemon can't attack during your next turn". However, I had face 2 times that my opponent can still attack me with the same skill during next turn after they using knuckle punch (without swapping with other card or another Buzzhole gx). It stopped my 12th streak wins before and today :( . Looks like there are still a lot bugs in Pokemon tcg online.

28 July 2018 - 03:32 PM

Jammer87

Senior Trainer

• Jammer87

If he/she invaded w/ DW Necrozma, used Guzma to get the buzzwole out in favor of another pokemon, then retreated to get buzzwole back in, this would've not been a bug. But if your statement is right, maybe there's a problem w/ attack effects. I hate to see every card that has a similar effect to Knuckle Impact temp banned while a fix is prepared, but assuming you are right on mark, the possibility that will happen could skyrocket... Not good at all... :(

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&redirect=true

^ Something I noticed after the latest patch install...

28 July 2018 - 04:25 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

ive been playing buzz and watching people play buzz against me and it seems fine, maybe you are just missing somthing for they gx first time and then knuckled 2nd time and you missed it. i dont play it and havent seen people play it but pokemon ranger would even allow them to knuckle impact again if that was played.

a game log would help alot, so that we can see what order of actions were taken.

29 July 2018 - 01:27 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

Thank you for the helpful replies!

MrCK24K, did you happen to save your game log? As XK920XK pointed out, this would be helpful for determining what happened and if a bug occurred.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!