[CARD] Flabébé (FLI #83) - Evolutionary advantage

Cards

• Please log in to reply

27 July 2018 - 03:32 AM

carmeloxg

Rookie Trainer

• carmeloxg

Flabebe's Evolutionary advantage does not work properly. The ability is not allowing the use of rare candy to Florges on my first turn if I go second. I know nobody probably cares, but I figure I say something sooner than later. Thanks 

27 July 2018 - 04:58 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Flabebe's Evolutionary advantage does not work properly. The ability is not allowing the use of rare candy to Florges on my first turn if I go second. I know nobody probably cares, but I figure I say something sooner than later. Thanks 

I think this is a misinterpretation on your part.  Flabebe, with its abililty, can evolve into Floette if you go second on Turn 1.  But that doesn't get past Rare Candy, allowing you to evolve into a Stage 2.  Rare Candy says right on the card, "You can't play this card during your first turn."

Welcome to the club.  If anyone says they've never had one of "those moments" with a deck, they've either never built their own, or they're a big fat liar.

Edited by RobRatt, 27 July 2018 - 05:14 AM.

27 July 2018 - 06:54 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Thanks as always for your great input Rob.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

30 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello carmeloxg,

I have updated the title of your thread to match the format used by this subforum.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards