carmeloxg

[CARD] Flabébé (FLI #83) - Evolutionary advantage

carmeloxg

Flabebe's Evolutionary advantage does not work properly. The ability is not allowing the use of rare candy to Florges on my first turn if I go second. I know nobody probably cares, but I figure I say something sooner than later. Thanks 

RobRatt

Flabebe's Evolutionary advantage does not work properly. The ability is not allowing the use of rare candy to Florges on my first turn if I go second. I know nobody probably cares, but I figure I say something sooner than later. Thanks 

I think this is a misinterpretation on your part.  Flabebe, with its abililty, can evolve into Floette if you go second on Turn 1.  But that doesn't get past Rare Candy, allowing you to evolve into a Stage 2.  Rare Candy says right on the card, "You can't play this card during your first turn."

Welcome to the club.  If anyone says they've never had one of "those moments" with a deck, they've either never built their own, or they're a big fat liar.

Edited by RobRatt

Mod_Alder

Thanks as always for your great input Rob.

Mod_Jynthu

Hello carmeloxg,

I have updated the title of your thread to match the format used by this subforum.

Thanks!