Hey, here is a little something to help encourage you to use your imagination, but if you were living in the Pokémon World right now, other then as a trainer, what would you picture it being like? To put it more specifically, use your real life, and give it a Pokémon, and if you want to change something you don't like, like say your current job, pick a new one, but it still has to be a bit more realistic. Here are the criteria:
- Which region/city would you be living in
- At your job, whatever it is, what pokemon would be the mascot, and which pokemon would be your working partner
- At home, what pokemon, can be more then one, would be staying with you, and if you have a family with kids, which one would be more like the family pet
- If you have a home-based business, which pokemon would be your partner, and if possible, your mascot
- When you travel, well you use a pokemon as transportation, and if so, which one
- And feel free to be creative on anything else
Well, that's all I can come up. This is just a nice way to help folks relax and use their imaginations to take a bit of a break from the real world, even liven it up a bit. And if you're going to pick a pokemon that has more then one form, like if you pick a vulpix, which form would you have, or say, if you have a lycanroc, which evolved formed.
Anyway, for me, well, I'll be Kanto, but have a cabin on one of the routes outside of the city, maybe Celadon City. My career would be as a writer, and the pokemon I would have with me is zorua, since their illusion technique could be useful for inspiration, along with maybe, a lycanroc, the midday form, both as a pet, but also as a guard dog, when I have to travel. And if I have to go long distances, I would ride an arcanine, since they are built bigger then a horse, moves really fast, and can put up a fight when needed, while when it comes to flying, definitely a pidgeot.
Well, that's it for me. Anybody wants to get on board and use their imagination to what their life would be like in that world, go ahead, but remember, don't say trainer, that's too easy. Breeders and other titles are okay, since some of those are actual careers in this world.