Window size too large

• Please log in to reply

18 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

Pomengranate

Rookie Trainer

• Pomengranate

Frankly this game is not one that takes a lot of thought and attention. I find it really addicting and fun but I'd like to be able to have another program (like a video, book or game) open to the side but with the game filling up all of my screen that gets tricky and frustrating and is the only reason I don't play it constantly. Why is the smallest window for such a simple game 1280x720?? My friends have the same complaint and we're probably not the only ones. (playing on mac)
If you fix this I'll probably be playing every day.

18 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Pomengranate,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the resolution sizes available! I have passed the recommendation for lower resolutions along to the development team for further review. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

18 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug
I actually agree with this, if only there was a way to choose a 1024x786 and a 800x600 resolution (but with a disclaimer that those kind of resolutions are way too low) even if they would be only available on windowed mode.

Edited by The_Real_Bug, 18 July 2018 - 03:56 PM.

Don't follow the trends, follow my threads

19 July 2018 - 06:28 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Thank you for adding your thoughts on the issue, The_Real_Bug. As mentioned your feedback has been passed to our development team for further consideration.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

19 July 2018 - 01:24 PM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug

I'm really glad seeing the Moderation answering so frequently, even if it's with preset messages.

One man can only hope.

Don't follow the trends, follow my threads

26 July 2018 - 01:03 AM

Jax9292

Rookie Trainer

• Jax9292

So, any update here?

29 July 2018 - 01:16 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Jax9292,

This recommendation was passed along to the development team. The development team regularly reviews feedback and suggestions but you may not receive an additional update regarding the feedback. 

The development team will review the suggestion for lower resolutions and determine if that is something that they believe can/should be implemented, and who knows, maybe we will see that change in a future game update.

I hope this helps!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!