[GENERAL] Other - Screen Name Change

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

16 July 2018 - 11:30 PM

Helioptile99

Rookie Trainer

• Helioptile99

the last time they reported me and changed my screen name, now I can not change it myself from my profile, so I ask you please to change my screen name to the previous "" since they already realized that there was no reason to the report they made

the last time they reported me and changed my screen name, now I can not change it myself from my profile, so I ask you please to change my screen name to the previous "" since they already realized that there was no reason to the report they made

[Post edited by Mod_Turtle: Please keep content appropriate for all audiences]

17 July 2018 - 12:18 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

I suggest reaching out to our support team with your issue. You can contact the support team by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTC/Account option, and then selecting "Contact Us". 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 August 2018 - 01:13 AM

Landonposer

Rookie Trainer

• Landonposer
Why can’t I get a screen name?

02 August 2018 - 10:52 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Why can’t I get a screen name?

Hey there!

Please know that once a screen name has been chosen that you will not be able to change it except in cases where your screen name may contain personal information. I suggest you reach out to the support team if you have questions about potentially getting a name change. Please also be sure to checkout forum rule #2 here regarding older posts. Since this post is a couple weeks old I will go ahead and lock it down. 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!