Which are the very very rare and strong cards in Pokemon TCG?

• Please log in to reply

14 July 2018 - 01:11 PM

92Dragon

Rookie Trainer

• 92Dragon

Which are the very  very rare and strong cards in Pokemon TCG?

14 July 2018 - 03:14 PM

ElricDragonlord

Novice Trainer

• ElricDragonlord

Tapu Lele-GX, Zoroark-GX, Buzzwole-GX are pretty rare and powerful altogether. Also in the exchange room are really "expensive" (=they cost a lot of boosters).

15 July 2018 - 09:48 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Most cards online aren't truly rare.  The super-expensive ones like Lele are no rarer than normal GXs, though it is noticeably missing a promo version.  However, there are some older cards, such as Legend pieces and Primes from the HGSS era that might qualify- as well as COL basic energy, if you want large numbers.  But the one card I would truly say is both extremely rare and has battle potential is Tropical Beach, the Worlds promo from 2011 and 2012.

Offline, some other rare cards are the Southern Islands collection, Pokemon Illustrator, and the old Gold Star pokemon.  Of course, in it's 16-year run, the game has creates many rarities, so Google is your friend. ;)

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

16 July 2018 - 05:19 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
Rare and strong card... Let me think... As SuperStone mentioned, one of the best expensive and effective cards are the Tropical Beaches. They’re pretty rare, but the fact that they’re the only Stadiums of their kind makes them sought-after by specific deck builds.

One rare and powerful card that I can think up of is the Computer Search card. It’s not very rare, but it’s fairly expensive and it’s functionality is unique as well. Some considers it to be the staple ACE SPEC card around.

Friendship is magic!