[GENERAL] Login - Unable to connect to server

• Please log in to reply

10 July 2018 - 05:55 PM

aWildJmacz

Rookie Trainer

• aWildJmacz

For the last three days I have been unable to log into the game. I get the same error message every time, "Servers are currently offline or your network connection is not active. Visit this website (it stars out the url if I type it) for more information on server status."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, including going into AppData and deleting any left over files, clearing my Recycle Bin, restarting my computer, and re-downloading it from another browser. I've deleted the LocalizationDB.db file, which I found as a suggestion on this site to the same problem (though it was from two years ago). I'm not sure what else to do, I sent in a support ticket three days ago. And have emailed them back twice to add things I've tried to fix it, but they have yet to get back to me.If anyone here has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edited by aWildJmacz, 10 July 2018 - 05:57 PM.

10 July 2018 - 06:40 PM

aWildJmacz

Rookie Trainer

• aWildJmacz

I have finally fixed the problem, I changed my firewall settings and that seemed to do the trick. Had it on medium security and switched it to low. So anyone having this problem in the future that find this through google try that.

10 July 2018 - 09:08 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello aWildJmacz, 

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue!  Thank you for updating your post with your solution. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!