May i know what is the current meta deck

• Please log in to reply

09 July 2018 - 06:01 PM

HunterRace

Rookie Trainer

• HunterRace

Hi guys, i wanna to know the current meta and where i can get the information.

It hard for newcomer to play with experience player using strong deck. please reply!!

09 July 2018 - 09:58 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

A wealth of info can be found right on the Pokémon site. There was a major international tournament this past weekend, and those results (with deck lists) have already been posted.

There is no single "meta deck" right now.  It's kind of a rock-paper-scissors moment in the game with Zoroark, Buzzwole, and Malamar/Necrozma, sometimes with Golisopod or Garbodor thrown in for support.

If you go to the Play Pokémon Events page, you'll find tourney results (the meta game), rules, current news, etc.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/

Edited by RobRatt, 09 July 2018 - 10:10 PM.

10 July 2018 - 08:54 AM

HunterRace

Rookie Trainer

• HunterRace

RobRatt thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.

Do you think Eevee evolution GX deck works? i find it hard to put between less or more energy card and currently i put a total of 21.

10 July 2018 - 02:35 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

RobRatt thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.

Do you think Eevee evolution GX deck works? i find it hard to put between less or more energy card and currently i put a total of 21.

It can do some cool things with weakness, which is of course the reason to use it.  But because it needs so many kinds of energy, and because only a few of the Eeveelutions actually have good GXs, I don't think it's perfect.  But it's affordable, and I think a good list could work quite well for starters.

Jumping straight into meta decks isn't easy to do, and I don't really advise it.  But if you really want to, the link Rob provided is a really good resource.  Tournament-winning decks are, by definition, the best. :)

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

10 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

HunterRace

Rookie Trainer

• HunterRace

okay.. anyway thanks for making effort to reply.. hardly find anyone here to talk about my topic.. haha

11 July 2018 - 06:33 AM

Player_Jay

Trainer

• Player_Jay
I made a deck for an Eevee Evolution Deck.
I converted the Tropical Takedown deck into an Eevee Evolution Deck.
It is a nice deck.
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.