[GENERAL] Login - can't make screen name

• Please log in to reply

09 July 2018 - 07:38 AM

radivoyevitch

Rookie Trainer

• radivoyevitch

a friend convinced me to try the online TCG out. The demo matches were really fun, I think I will enjoy playing the game! My issue is that I have an account that was created before playing, and so when I try to log in, it says

"The account you are attempting to log in to is missing a screen name. Please log in to your Pokemon Trainer Club account on Pokemon.com, click "Pokemon TCG Online Settings," enter a screen name, and click "Submit." Once complete, return to the Pokemon TCG online game client and log in. "

I can not find any such thing on my profile's settings. The pokemon.com website is very unfriendly for navigation of the TCG Online game. Can someone help me with figuring out where I'm supposed to look to let me make a user name and actually play the game?

09 July 2018 - 04:33 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello radivoyevitch,

Your screen name is the name publicly displayed when you are in-game or post on the forums. It appears that you were able to set your screen name as "radivoyevitch". 

If you continue to receive an error, please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in, selecting "Pokémon Trainer Club / Account" and clicking "Contact Us".

I recommend sending a screenshot of the error message that you receive when submitting your ticket.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

17 July 2018 - 12:25 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

a friend convinced me to try the online TCG out. The demo matches were really fun, I think I will enjoy playing the game! My issue is that I have an account that was created before playing, and so when I try to log in, it says

"The account you are attempting to log in to is missing a screen name. Please log in to your Pokemon Trainer Club account on Pokemon.com, click "Pokemon TCG Online Settings," enter a screen name, and click "Submit." Once complete, return to the Pokemon TCG online game client and log in. "

I can not find any such thing on my profile's settings. The pokemon.com website is very unfriendly for navigation of the TCG Online game. Can someone help me with figuring out where I'm supposed to look to let me make a user name and actually play the game?

Hey there!

You may want to check out the profile area here to see if you are missing your screen name. If you run into any issues, please reach out to the support team using the steps that Mod_Jynthu posted earlier. Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!