[CARD] Professor Sycamore (XY #122/PHF #101/BKP #107) - Strange bug

• Please log in to reply

07 July 2018 - 08:15 PM

Herndyzook

Rookie Trainer

• Herndyzook

I was playing against a spiritomb with a glaceon and I had a super potion, acerola, and professor scaymore in my hand. I used professor scaymore and instead of drawing 7 cards I got one card which was a potion. The stadium card was a parrelel city and there were no abilities that may have caused that. After that, I used crystal ray and I lost for no reason

07 July 2018 - 08:34 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I was playing against a spiritomb with a glaceon and I had a super potion, acerola, and professor scaymore in my hand. I used professor scaymore and instead of drawing 7 cards I got one card which was a potion. The stadium card was a parrelel city and there were no abilities that may have caused that. After that, I used crystal ray and I lost for no reason

Unless you have an internet or server disconnect (which is usually obvious), you cannot "lose for no reason."  Did you know that you can check the "game log" button when a game is over?  Next time, you'll have a better idea what happened if you use that feature.  And JSYK, if it was a bug, you would want to save that game log (to a text file) so it could be given to Support to be fixed.

I've done it too, when in a heated battle, so don't take this the wrong way.  In the Online game, that little "deck count" number can be overlooked.  I'm pretty sure what happened here, is that you played Professor Sycamore when you only had one card left in your deck.  You lost "for no reason" because you didn't have any more cards to draw on your next turn.  With these very limited facts, I don't see another reason.

Edited by RobRatt, 07 July 2018 - 08:40 PM.

07 July 2018 - 08:36 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Sorry to hear that you lost. Is there any chance that you only had one card left in your deck to draw? If so that could explain why you could only draw one card and lost. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

07 July 2018 - 08:43 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Sorry to hear that you lost. Is there any chance that you only had one card left in your deck to draw? If so that could explain why you could only draw one card and lost.

Great minds think alike.  :)   Some are just faster than others. :P 

Edited by RobRatt, 07 July 2018 - 11:22 PM.

08 July 2018 - 01:11 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Herndyzook,

I have edited the title of your post to match the format used by this subforum. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!