Steam siege mega gardy's revival

• Please log in to reply

07 July 2018 - 04:43 PM

gunmetal

Trainer

• gunmetal
Steam siege mega gardevoir is a dual type mega ex psychic and fairy type so it can currently counter the two best mon's in the standard format buzzwole gx and ultra necrozma it one shots both very easily for only two energy it combos well with malamar and diantha so you can have another one ready when it's ko'd but it's receiving no love right now despite its massive potential let mega gardy rise again help me brainstorm deck ideas everyone !

Edited by gunmetal, 07 July 2018 - 04:45 PM.

07 July 2018 - 07:32 PM

Pokegen85

Junior Trainer

• Pokegen85
I’ve bumped into two decks featuring M Gardevior within the last 24 hours. Both were full boar fairy decks that also ran a couple of Xerneas and Xerneas Breaks. The difference between the two was the third partner. The weaker of the two decks had three or four Shaymin EX while the nastier rolled the energy evolution Eevee’s and, brace yourself, three Sylveon-GX’s.

I ended up face melting both of them, despite playing a deck that features Ultra Necrozma-GX. That’s because instead of Malamar, I’m making use of those Metagross-GX’s that are on the current versus ladder, and Solgaleo-GX which ended up eating the lesser of the two decks. The Sylveon-GX trainer only managed to get one up, and by the time he got himself good and ready to attack, I had two Metagross benched with a single Metal energy each, and ultra balled a Beldum to warm my bench, discarding an additional two energy in the process, and attached a psychic energy to it. He could’ve used his Plea-GX, but instead got cocky and magical ribboned my Vulpix to death. I responded by pulling out one of the Metagross-GX, using its energy restoring ability twice, and he folded like a beach chair immediately after my attack. :)

My point is yes, M Gardevior is strong, but players were given a way to work around it last week.

08 July 2018 - 02:06 AM

gunmetal

Trainer

• gunmetal
Your playing expanded I was talking about reviving steam siege mega gard for standard were it's impact would be greater and very few players now play metagross gx in standard

Edited by gunmetal, 08 July 2018 - 02:07 AM.