Looking for players in [removed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

07 July 2018 - 04:25 PM

micktea

Rookie Trainer

• micktea

Hey there!

My partner and I have recently got back into the game, and we would love to meet some new people to play with. We will be checking out the league in [Edited by Mod_Jynthu] tomorrow, however, otherwise we haven't had any luck finding any players or events and we are thinking that any other players must travel out of town for tournaments etc. as there don't seem to be any in town.

[Edited by Mod_Jynthu] 

Edited by Mod_Jynthu, 07 July 2018 - 11:02 PM.
Sharing or requesting personal information

07 July 2018 - 11:12 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello micktea,

It's great that you are starting to play the physical TCG! However, sharing or requesting personal information, such as location, is not permitted on the forums or within the Pokémon TCG Online. For the safety of our users, it is not permitted to ask other players to meet up.

It sounds like you have already found a league near you, but I recommend checking out the event locator (https://www.pokemon..../find-an-event/) to find events near you. 

I recommend asking the players at the league for help in finding people to play with in person, or contacting local tabletop game shops to find more information about events they may offer.

Good luck in your search! I am closing this read at this time.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!