LF Starmie & Staples

• Please log in to reply

05 July 2018 - 11:47 PM

CiferTru

Rookie Trainer

• CiferTru

LF a set of Guzma, Brooklet hill, Choice band, a couple of Field blowers, and that evo Starmie. Also on the hunt for a Lele. Haven't played for quite a bit but have over 200 packs (half of those being fates). If you can point me to a shop, or just get down with the older packs, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! Same name in game. Trying to get back up to speed. I've also got a bunch of shiny things in my pockets I'm not particularly attached to. Help me meta! My boy is now old enough to know whats going on and I'm stoked the four of us can get down. I'm also looking for a code if you've got it so I can trade and give my kid a bunch of decks. [55 coin Pikachu boxes are tradeable. who knew?] Thanks again.

LF:

4 Guzma

4 Brooklet Hill

4 Choice Band

2 Field Blower

1 Starmie EVO 31

1 Lele GX

1 Fini GX

(Thanks RobRatt!)

Packs:

23 Generations

39 BreakPoint

49 BreakThrough

92 Fates Collide

23 Roaring Skies

4 Boxes

Edited by CiferTru, 06 July 2018 - 02:01 AM.

06 July 2018 - 12:36 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

LF:
4 Choice Band
2 Field Blower
1 Starmie EVO 31

I've sent you a friend request, and will trade these ones for Pikachu (preferably from Furious Fists, but not essential).  Please accept the FR, and then send the trade.

I'm also looking for a code if you've got it so I can trade and give my kid a bunch of decks. Thanks again.

I'm unsure what you mean by this.  Are you talking about Theme Deck codes?  If so, all of the theme decks are available in the Shop now.

Edited by RobRatt, 06 July 2018 - 12:38 AM.

06 July 2018 - 12:39 AM

CiferTru

Rookie Trainer

• CiferTru

I've sent you a friend request, and will trade these ones for Pikachu (preferably from Furious Fists, but not essential). Please accept the FR, and then send the trade.

I'm unsure what you mean by this. Are you talking about Theme Deck codes? If so, all of the theme decks are available in the Shop now.

I meant a pack code if you've got one. Needs something tradeable to trade to him. Figured i'd ask before heading off to the store since **** shops seem to be on a long holiday. Thanks mate.

06 July 2018 - 12:45 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

The Pikachu Avatar boxes in the Shop are tradable, and only cost 55 Tokens (it's pretty easy to earn that amount).  I was doing the same thing the other day -- giving someone cards when then didn't have any to trade -- and had to be reminded of this.

EDIT:  I looked again, and realized I could spare the Brooklet Hill as well.

Edited by RobRatt, 06 July 2018 - 12:54 AM.

06 July 2018 - 12:49 AM

CiferTru

Rookie Trainer

• CiferTru

The Pikachu Avatar boxes in the Shop are tradable, and only cost 55 Tokens (it's pretty easy to earn that amount).  I was doing the same thing the other day -- giving someone cards when then didn't have any to trade -- and had to be reminded of this.

Ah thanks so much! He's already got some coins so I'll get on that tonight. Appreciate it! Trade sent. Didnt have the one you wanted, but put four in there, including a FA. Hope that works. 

06 July 2018 - 01:01 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Didnt have the one you wanted, but put four in there, including a FA. Hope that works. 

'Tis okay.  In reality, I've got over 600 of that particular Pikachu as is.  It's just my preferred card with friends, family, and guys building decks for their kids.  :)

06 July 2018 - 01:10 AM

CiferTru

Rookie Trainer

• CiferTru

'Tis okay.  In reality, I've got over 600 of that particular Pikachu as is.  It's just my preferred card with friends, family, and guys building decks for their kids.  :)

Haha that's so rad. Thanks again. As for the rest of you, I'm going to public a max elixir for two Guzma's. BITE. Thanks community!