Secret Rare Exeggutor

• Please log in to reply

04 July 2018 - 12:39 AM

BigGreenGleeby

Rookie Trainer

• BigGreenGleeby

I am new to the game, i just started last week. i pulled a Secret Rare Exeggutor with special chienste characters in a base set evolutions pack last night. i asked around and it is a SECRET RARE card therefore it is extremely rare and i wasnt supposed to pull it. 

ive been having a lot of troubles getting the cards i need in this game. i really want to practice hard on here so i can maybe go to worlds next year. 

i am looking for 4 tapu lele gx, 3 inkay 3 malamar 3 necrozma gx 2 dawn wings necrozma gx 3 ultra necrozma gx, 4 buzzwole gx, 4 smaller buzzwole, diancie prism star, beast energy prism star, 3 mewtwo promos, and maybe about 300 packs to go with it so i can open them up with my friends.

Thank you for helping me.

04 July 2018 - 02:12 AM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

:o

if he runs out of evo sr egg, i got some, ill trade it for same price  :cool:

04 July 2018 - 07:23 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Hello BigGreenGleeby,

I am changing the title of your thread as using all capitals equals shouting on the internet, and we want to keep it polite ;)

Thank you and happy trading!

Moderator Vengr
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

04 July 2018 - 09:00 PM

Jigglypuffan

Elite Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

yes its worth a lot.. but will sr egg you can get 1 lele gx, not more than that.

05 July 2018 - 03:58 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

yes its worth a lot.. but will sr egg you can get 1 lele gx, not more than that.

I believe you are thinking of SR Eggy.  This is the Bilingual Exeggutor.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.